Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 03-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Quickie of Tundra

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 03-27-2005, 12:06 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

your line usage is soooo much fun! Do more!!! wish you had adobe photoshop..you could have a lot of fun with these in the filters! I took one aaron did..a simple line drawing and did this with it..i tried to save a sample of your work to my documents to see if i could do the same for you so you could see ..but it wouldn't let me..like it would let me do other people's pics either, even when they sent them to me in my e-mail..your work would translate beautifully into your lino cuts and would make great metal sculpture too.i think.there was a guy at Arts Unleashed that cut out his son's work from sheet metal..looked a lot like Aaron's..sold big big bucks,,they were really great!
if you can get adobe photoshop..try using your drawings in the filters..this one i did emboss..then i cromed it and added light. it was a sketch on notebook paper..i took out a few lines and left some too..can you picture what yours would look like? would be awesome!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aaronsdrawingtif copy.jpg (28.6 KB, 0 views)