Quickie of Zeus

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Did this one of Zeus a few days ago just for kicks from a pic i recently found of him. Its not as detailed as I usually do but like i said this is just a rancdom quick sketch I did. I think its cute btw the reason his paws are the way they are is he was running through snow in the pic.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Why? I think it is a lovely expression of him..i have had to study the bones of things and draw the muscle of a man in every life drawing class..a zillion times..one of the few memories of my father was when i was young and took him a drawing of a horse..he took out his red pencil and said..a horse's leg cannot bend this way.. i think i was five..but he did a good thing..i went back and looked at the horse's leg..and looked at everything differently after that. There is something lost tho..when you have to take it down to hard bones..i love spontinanity! Zuess looks very happy and that is a great thing for your drawing to convey!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Here's one of Tundra it did'nt scan so well he mouth looks crooked now that its scanned. And she's got those little gremlin paws lol.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the grimlin paws are one of my favorite parts...i really like these drawings a ton..i think they are fun and fresh.and expressive which is the most important part...i wish you would do more and more..wish i could play with one on photoshop..maybe you can mail me one sometime and then i will do just that and send it back..i think you would be suprised at the outcome! I think you would like it!
i will pm you my address....maybe you can send me one sometime..

Members online

No members online now.