Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-27-2006, 12:25 AM
I love my dog Neko

Default SO mad

I am so mad right now its not even funny. My step brother friends parents came over tonight and I never met them before. So I thought it would be very respectful to met them instend of going in the house after work and not saying anything to them. So I took Neko out to go potty and meet them to. Well just say I wish I never went outside and met them with Neko because she really made me mad. My mom and step dad went in the house to get something and I was outside with them, and the mom was like he would be a very smart dog if he was train, and I said he is train and she like no no he not train. It made me so mad I was about to tell her off and say i'm sorry I don't beat my dog to make them listen to me because thats what they do and my step dad does. I understand that he get very happy to see people and he sometime does not listen to me, but after he see and greets them he listen to me. I'm just so mad.

"You will turn into what you really are deep deep down in your heart."
"I'm bologna deep down in my heart.'
"yes yes you are"
"That just dumb."
"Dumb like a moose Dib. Dumb like a moose." From Inviter Zim

"I'm nether man nor beast. I feel nothing." for wolf's rain Darcia's
Old 08-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Twin 2.0

What did he do? Jump on them? Knock them over? Pee on their shoes? Or do these people just not like dogs?
Old 08-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Top Dog

You know.....who gives a ****what these people think? Does their opinion really matter? You don't even know them. They're probably morons anyhow....sounds like it. You love your dog, right? That's what matters. That's what is really important. Be happy, secure and safe with THAT feeling. And push all the garbage out of your life. You don't have to play "ball."
Old 08-27-2006, 02:01 AM
ZooMaster!!

Doberluv very well said

Excellent advice. He is your baby no one elses..You don't have to see them, so hug him and remind him how much you love him, and give yourself a pat on the back for loving him like you do, and for the training

Cookiejar Creations
Copyright 2006

I"ve been Frosted by Dulce Pit Bull

MyFurkidsMontage
Old 08-27-2006, 11:06 AM
I love my dog Neko

No he did nothing he just would not listen to them they said something and he did not listen to them. Thats because he listen to me only.

"You will turn into what you really are deep deep down in your heart."
"I'm bologna deep down in my heart.'
"yes yes you are"
"That just dumb."
"Dumb like a moose Dib. Dumb like a moose." From Inviter Zim

"I'm nether man nor beast. I feel nothing." for wolf's rain Darcia's
Old 08-27-2006, 11:12 AM
"Love As Thou Wilt."

You're Neko's alpha, from his view he doesn't have to listen to anyone else except you. That's what I would expect - that's normal dog behavior. Sounds like your mom and stepdad are in the mindset that dogs are humans in fur coats, and I doubt there's anything that will change their mindset.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Top Dog

It is normal. My dogs don't listen to other people who they don't live with or know. What purpose would it serve a dog? (from a dog's point of view?) None. Your dog already has what he needs.....you. Don't second guess yourself or your relationship with your dog. That's your business and no one elses'. You're doing great with your dog.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Top Dog

I think Neco has more respect for his dog than to do something that abusive and incompassionate. The good relationship he has with his dog and the training he does and will be doing is all he needs for his dog to listen and respect him.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Brittany

I agree with everyone. You don't have to listen to them, he's your dog, and you know that he is well trained and the best, LOL. Just don't let them get on your nerves