Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 08-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Int CH - $uperBitch

Quote:
it doesnt matter if you still have health problems
this exact phrase is why you shouldnt breed!

Old 08-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Int CH - $uperBitch

Quote:
I see you as another back yard breeder in it for the money. You don't care about either breed, the pups, how they grow up, their health, nothing. You breed, you sell and you think what your doing is fine and acceptable. Man, you are truly in the wrong place.
come on now!

lets keep this thread civil, we are here to educate,
i see this person as a uneducated person,
if we get angry and abbussive then the less likely the OP is to take our advice

Old 08-23-2006, 08:31 PM
LabBreeder

The OP is going to do what they want regardless. You see what the attitude of this person is about breeding mixes. They think it's o.k. They, apparently, don't do health checks (not that that would make it better, but at least the dogs would have a better chance of being healthy).
Old 08-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Active Pup

Hey guys everyone has their own opinion and I have mine and I have the right to have mine and by the way for all of those who don't think that I don't care about my dogs you don't know me and yes I do have a health guarantee on my dogs and haven't had to replace or refund a puppy yet.
Also I do make money on these dogs. I'm sure you do to LabBreeder but that doesn't mean that I don't care for the dogs. Another thing to learn in life is don't judge a person without knowing them. OVER AND OUT ALL I WANTED WAS AN OPINION AND I GOT IT THANKS JUST DONT JUDGE ANYONE UNTIL YOU KNOW THEM AND REMEMBER EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT UNDER THE LAWS AND CROSSBREEDING IS UNDER THE LAWS SO IM GOING TO KEEP DOING IT........... LOOK FOR CAVA-PEKES IN THE FUTURE AND NO THEY WONT GO TO SHELTERS I WOULD RATHER HAVE 200 DOGS LIVING IN MY HOUSE THAN HAVING THEM IN SHELTERS SO DONT THINK IM JUST OUT FOR THE MONEY
Old 08-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Active Pup

Bye The Way I Do Have Health Checks Done. And All Is Fine Over And Out. Didnt Mean To Tick Anybody Off
Old 08-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Int CH - $uperBitch

Quote:
LOOK FOR CAVA-PEKES IN THE FUTURE
i only buy off responsible breeders, not the stupid, misinformend, ignorant, people who breed mixes on purpose

p.s labBreender i now take back what i said about being nice,

Old 08-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Int CH - $uperBitch

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye The Way I Do Have Health Checks Done
really which ones?

Old 08-23-2006, 08:42 PM
LabBreeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyk
Hey guys everyone has their own opinion and I have mine and I have the right to have mine and by the way for all of those who don't think that I don't care about my dogs you don't know me and yes I do have a health guarantee on my dogs and haven't had to replace or refund a puppy yet.
Also I do make money on these dogs. I'm sure you do to LabBreeder but that doesn't mean that I don't care for the dogs. Another thing to learn in life is don't judge a person without knowing them. OVER AND OUT ALL I WANTED WAS AN OPINION AND I GOT IT THANKS JUST DONT JUDGE ANYONE UNTIL YOU KNOW THEM AND REMEMBER EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT UNDER THE LAWS AND CROSSBREEDING IS UNDER THE LAWS SO IM GOING TO KEEP DOING IT........... LOOK FOR CAVA-PEKES IN THE FUTURE AND NO THEY WONT GO TO SHELTERS I WOULD RATHER HAVE 200 DOGS LIVING IN MY HOUSE THAN HAVING THEM IN SHELTERS SO DONT THINK IM JUST OUT FOR THE MONEY
First of all I don't make money because I don't breed yet. I wouldn't make money anyhow (when I do start) because of all the vet visits.
WHY would you breed mixes then say you'd keep them if it meant they'd go into a shelter? Why not rescue from shelters in the first place instead of mixing breeds (creating mutts) for profit? A good breeder doesn't make money and are lucky if they break even. There are vet visits, dewormers, heart worm preventatives, vaccines, socializing, training, preparing for whelping, etc. You can't make money unless you charge an arm and a leg for your mixes (which makes you a byb). What kind of health guarantee do you have anyways? 1 year (not good enough), 2 years (still on the verge), how about lifetime? Do you microchip the pups before they leave so you can track where they are? Do you check out potential buyers or just let them go to whomever can pay.
It's people like you that contribute to poor genes, mixed breed overpopulation and taking advantage of naive people that are willing to believe a "cava-pek" is a "breed" (not).
So, so sad.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:43 PM
LabBreeder

Yes, enlighten us as to which health checks you get done. I'd love to know if you even have an inkling of what to do.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:47 PM
LabBreeder

Check out a REAL Pekignese breeder. These people produce Champions - what do you produce? Oh yeah, LOL, mixes.
http://www.geocities.com/claymorepks/about.html

http://www.cavalierhealth.org/
Heart mitral valve disease (MVD) is a terminal illness which afflicts over half of all Cavalier King Charles Spaniels by the age of 5 years and nearly all Cavaliers by age 10 years, should they survive that long.
Syringomyelia (SM) is reported to be "very widespread" in the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed. Syringomyelia is a disorder of the brain and spinal cord, which may cause severe head and neck pain and possible paralysis.
Hip dysplasia reportedly afflicts up to one out of every three Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
Brachycephalic Airway Obstruction Syndrome (BAOS) -
Elongated soft palates, stenotic nares, everted laryngeal saccules, and laryngeal collapse are inherited developmental defects in the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, due to the size and shape of its head.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/pekingese.htm
Pekingese tend to catch colds very easily. Very difficult births. Prone to herniated disks and dislocated kneecaps. Trichaiasis (lashes growing inwards toward the eyeballs). Breathing problems and heart problems are also common

Last edited by LabBreeder; 08-23-2006 at 09:06 PM.