Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 08-22-2006, 04:35 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Unhappy Princess

It's been about 5 months now since my little angel passed away. She was a Silky Terrier. One afternoon I was sitting under our old shade tree by the garden with her on my lap, and the next morning she was gone....it was horrible. Unfortunately she had an anurism that we didn't know about, and she passed during the night. She'd been my little baby for 6 years. I miss her more everyday. We buried her little body under the old shade tree we used to sit under next to the garden....I go talk to her every now and then, I must be crazy. I have a picture of her on the entertainment center in my room next to her collar and tag. She was the greatest little dog, and I'll never forget her. When we didn't know any better, she had puppies w/ the neighbor's Yorkie, and so we still have a little part of her...Lucy our little "Silkshire". She's our baby. Her and Dixie (our Yorkie) make it easier to get over the pain of losing my little girl. But, they'll never take her place. Rest in peace, Princess.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 08-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Hula Hoop

I'm sorry for your loss...Rest in peace, sweet girl...

***9829;Hula***9829;
Old 08-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Brittany

RIP Princess... Although there's nothing worse than seeing one of your babies go atleast you know that they're in a better place now. I have only had 1 dog in my life and he is 10 years old right now. I practically grew up with him and I can't imagine how long I will cry when he passes. When 2 of my hamsters passed(one recently, 2 weeks ago) I cried and prayed for them, and buried them in very special places. then just a few days ago I realized that my hamsters aren't suffering anymore(one had wet tail, and the other was suffering from constipation) and that they will have a much better life in Heaven. I hope that Princess, and Hopper, and Peanut can all be friends in heaven.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Top Dog

Our animals are our lives.... I still mourn all my past dogs .... without them , I would not be me . Each one has a special place in my heart. I thank them for sending on my new loves. Without their love for me, I would be dog less and lonely !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 09-06-2006, 01:51 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Thanks all for the support, princess was one heck of a dog...i miss her so much. I pray every-night, that dogs really do go to heaven....maybe I'll meet up with my girl again someday.....

Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Old 09-06-2006, 01:53 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo_PuPpYlUvEr_xo View Post
RIP Princess... Although there's nothing worse than seeing one of your babies go atleast you know that they're in a better place now. I have only had 1 dog in my life and he is 10 years old right now. I practically grew up with him and I can't imagine how long I will cry when he passes. When 2 of my hamsters passed(one recently, 2 weeks ago) I cried and prayed for them, and buried them in very special places. then just a few days ago I realized that my hamsters aren't suffering anymore(one had wet tail, and the other was suffering from constipation) and that they will have a much better life in Heaven. I hope that Princess, and Hopper, and Peanut can all be friends in heaven.
Aww, I'm sorry for your loss! I hope they can be friends too. My little Hamster Peaches (one of Princess's best friends) passed away probably a month after Princess died, and maybe they're all buddies.

Old 09-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Scum scum scum scum..SCUM

I'm so very very sorry..

Thanks BP!! I LOVE it!! I'VE BEEN FROSTED! I have been befriended by Buddy'sParents! YAY!

Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill,
Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass.
~Rupert Brooke

Nature hates calculators.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
~Helen Keller

TBPC "Smokin"
Old 09-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Love my pets

I'm so sorry about Princess. I do believe they are in a better place, and Doggie Heaven just sounds like a great place to be. Princess will always be in your heart and memories forever.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:47 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04 View Post
I'm so sorry about Princess. I do believe they are in a better place, and Doggie Heaven just sounds like a great place to be. Princess will always be in your heart and memories forever.
Thank you....***9829;

Old 09-06-2006, 01:49 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidbert View Post
I'm so very very sorry..
Thanks....she really was my best friend, and It's hard to express that....but she was closer to me that any person was, or is....i loved her so much, and I wish that she was still here, I think about her all the time, and cry. I suppose all animals die at some point though....I just wish it was a farther off point in time....