Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Quigleyfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsk8
I have seen quite a few posts where people say that their dogs share their bed at night. I am wondering if these all mostly small dogs? Smokey is about 40 pounds, and I can't envision her rolling around on top of my bed at night while I do my usual tossing and turning during the evening.
When I still had my dane, he would sleep in my bed. 158 lbs.
- Product Research

I've been frosted!
Old 08-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Millie's about 40-odd pounds and Lucy's about 9. Millie is surely allowed to sleep with me but she does very rarely. Lucy will sleep with me anytime but she's on probation because of a potty training relapse. . .
I would let any sized dog sleep with me, I think.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:29 PM
and Fozzie B!

I have a really big bed, so a few big dogs could fit in there, but neither of my pups sleep on my bed. My sheets are hecka expensive and I just wouldn't want to sleep on a bunch of hair ... I also don't like to allow them up on furniture, especially now with Fozzie because I can tell he is a headstrong little guy.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 08-23-2006, 01:14 AM
Top Dog

Sophie still sleeps with me, about 110lbs right now, such a babe.It can be a pain washing sheets and all, but I wouldn't change a thing.To see that face in the morning, its kinda scary to love a dog so much.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Top Dog

I dont let ANY dog sleep on my bed. Caza and Hondo are sleeping happily in their crates. Joe is laying on the rug in my mother's room and Neeko is on his bed in my room. Caza would be out too but he gets into too much when we arent watching.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:39 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Her legs are all over the place, and her feet smell like doritos
OMG i just smelled yoshi's feet andthey DO smell like doritos! not like strong but if i'm close closei can smell it.

well yoshi is about 50-55 lbs and she sleeps with me. but she's really... skinny and tall. she stretches out on her back and leans against me on her back. during the summer she sleeps between me and my door but other than that she likes to climb up on bed with me

Old 08-23-2006, 01:45 AM
Top Dog

Ha ha! Squiddy mentioned it to me the other day, and pin pointed the distinct smell of nachos. ROFL

It was nice cuddling with Roxy, but with her "issues", and my back and own comfort everyone having their own bed is what's most reasonable/logical in my household now
Old 08-23-2006, 01:58 AM
Top Dog

lol well after i read that statement i called yoshi over, waking her up, made her lay down on her back and smelled her feet. she gave me this 'OMG what are you doing?!' look but then just stayed on her back and went to sleep. lol some times when i do things like that i wonder what my dog is thinking

Old 08-23-2006, 02:36 AM
Kiss&Tell

When Binn was little we let him sleep in the bed.. he's quadrupaled in size, and takes up the WHOLE bed.. so no.. Binn sleeps in the laundry room on his bed
My page: http://www.myspace.com/irishdancer2
Old 08-23-2006, 04:43 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I let Chloe (great dane) sleep with me and Lucas does too, provided he isn't too hot.