Ripley

Howdy everyone, it's been a LONG time since I've posted here. Let's just say I've been extremely busy and haven't had much time to do any new artwork. But I'm getting back into it and wanted to post the latest painting I just finished tonight. I apologize to the person who sent me the original photo as I don't remember their name, but I know the dog's name is Ripley. So check it out:)

Here's a link to my blog in case you don't see the image here. Just click on the image to see the bigger one.

http://nuttmutt.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
The link wont let me view the photo:mad:

The dog is probably RD's though, only Ripley I can think of on the board.

Elissa

Oh boy, technology fails me again:) Alright, one last try. Here's the direct link to my blog, which should at least get you to the page that has the image on it. You should be able to click it to see the bigger one. Hope this works...

http://nuttmutt.blogspot.com/

Julie

I am back again.
The image is beautiful, I wanted to see the larger, but when I clicked on Ripleys photo........ it said "image cannot be found". Just thought I would mention that. :)
Julie.

Julie said:
The image is beautiful, I wanted to see the larger, but when I clicked on Ripleys photo........ it said "image cannot be found". Just thought I would mention that. :)
Julie.
Thanks for letting me know. My image must be too large or something. I'll try to fix it.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Inspector, that's beautiful! I'll have to show His Ripliness. :D Thank you for painting my little monster!

RD said:
Inspector, that's beautiful! I'll have to show His Ripliness. :D Thank you for painting my little monster!
Awesome, I'm glad you stumbled across it. If you want a high res version just let me know and I can email it to you if you like. You can just send me a PM with your email if you're interested. At any rate, hope His Ripleyness likes it:)

smkie said:
THere we go! That is MAGNIFICANT:D
You can't get any higher praise than that! Smkie has the eye of a true artist . . .

And you are a true dog lover . . . can't remember the person but you didn't forget the dog's name, lol! :D

Personally, I love it . . . imperially elegant, very Chinese . . . the "essence" of His Ripliness.

Members online

No members online now.