Doggy Dreams...

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Almost every time Beulah sleeps, she dreams. And every time she dreams, she is always running. And I mean ALWAYS. We will be laying in the bed everynight, and her feet will just start moving like she is running. It's so funny, because sometimes, her mouth will even start twitching like she was eating something. I guess every night she is chasing something and she eventually catches her dinner. Do your dogs dream all the time too? Just curious...

Do they dream? Oh, oh, oh! LOL! They growl, they run, they make funny noises. Shiva kicks her back legs like a mule (she just did that a second ago, lol), Kharma bites, Bimmer twitches his upper lip and snaps. Sometimes he seems to be having a bad dream and I can't help but wonder what happened to him before I got him . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mary has chase dreams.growls and runs...Bronki had wonderful meals..he chewed and swallowed..thumped his tail..smacked his lips...Victor runs..but he has nightmares too..not so often now as in the beginning..whimpers and crys, i wake him up and pull him close and that is usually the end of that for the night.

darkchild16

We are Home.
walker and scirracco bark in their sleep and so does morgan. i havent heard akira dream but she sleeps in her crate because of her legs(poor baby) and most of our fosters do. but walker does the leg thing too i think he gets the hunting instinct when hes asleep. he bruises my legs he does it so hard lol

My Canaan/JRT hunts in her sleep. Over here is infested with bunny rabbits, and they have the greatest time chasing those things.

My Lab, May, sometimes whimpers, but also hunts :). Sometimes she'll let out a big "WOOF!" :D

Tippy, my BC mix is also a dream hunter, but she eats in her sleep too. I'll be lying in bed and she's smacking her lips together so powerfully. It's hilarious!! Sometimes when she's "hunting" she barks so much I can't sleep.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was wondering if Bronki was the only one..glad to knoe bc enjoys his dinner dreams too lol

Members online

No members online now.