Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Top Dog

Default Out of topic

I went to see a movie last weekend and all the sits were packed. So I thought I found a sit so I went for it but found out that the couple were siting in 1 chair so it appeared 2 sits available. Then when I was walking out of the row I found two more chairs but it weren't right next to each other. So I asked the guy is this single chair taken he said no then he offered to move 1 sit down. Then the girlfriend was extremely rude said "NO" she didn't want to move but in a very low tone. So I stood there and she wouldn't move 1 sit even when the boyfriend already moved down one sit. Anyways, I just wanted to share how angry I was at this girl who wouldn't be kind enough to move. Oh yea, at the end she moved over but I just felt very uncomfortable sitting next to her just because neither one of us were happy. I think it's wrong for people not to move 1 chair over when the movie theater is all packed and they all have to have 1 gap in between.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:11 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Must have been the same human breeding as the lady that let her dog bark insanely at me while my cat shredding my hide..i just don't get people some times...they ruin it for everybody..was the movie any good? wonder if the boyfriend learned something too
Old 03-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Top Dog

I saw the ring 2 on the first day it came out. THe boyfriend was looking at her when she didn't move. I think they just started going out cause they looked lovy lovy. She was rude she was loud when the movie started. She laugh laud, she could at least whisper to her boyfriend but she talks as if there was no movie playing. On top of that she crossed her legs and it was right infront of my legs so i couldn't cross mine. I was very mad that day.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Hope he saw her for what she is..best he learn now! Can you imagine being married to such a woman? Want to see the ring 2....was it as good as 1?
Old 03-24-2005, 04:50 PM
Top Dog

The ring 2 was a disapointment. I would wait for DVD. The first one was actually scary and ring 2 not scary at all. There were moments that you thought it was going to make you jump but not even close. The plot didn't even make sence.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Felurian

Ya know, the nice guys always marry that kind . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Top Dog

What a rude girl. Obviously her parents never taught her common courtesy. She is one of those that the whole world revolves around her. Poor guy. He is in for an exhausting ride.