Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Active Pup

Ok you might think I'm odd for asking this.. Have you tried putting music on when you leave your home? I've seen it work. The music can muffle any loud noise that the dogs may hear.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittypup
Ok you might think I'm odd for asking this.. Have you tried putting music on when you leave your home? I've seen it work. The music can muffle any loud noise that the dogs may hear.
i have thought about it but the dogs seem to bark along with the music every time we play any for what ever reason. then if we left it on the neighbours would complain of the music as well as the barks.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Top Dog

I play soft music for my little guy whenever we're gone. I think he likes it?
Old 08-25-2006, 05:22 PM
No Sugar Added

A good bark collar works very well for many dogs. They are far from useless. If you're at the point where you're this frustrated with your dog, and you refuse to rehome her, then please just get a bark collar and be done with it. Seperate your dogs if you're afraid of them chewing off the collars.

It really can't be more simple that that. Buy collar, put collar on dog, that's it. Very simple.

I prefer the Tritronics bark collar. Spending a little more and getting a good one will make all the difference. Cheap ones often times are useless.