Some New Designer Dogs!
I think someone posted this already, but here i go...
* Pekingese X Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog
* Great Pyrenees X Dachshund = Pyradachs, a puzzling breed
* Pekingese X Dachshund = Peking Dach, owned by Chinese restranteurs
* Kerry Blue Terrier X Bloodhound = Blueblood, a favorite with the upper crust in Society
* Poodle X Great Pyrenees = Poopyree, a dog that smells good
* Pointer X Setter = Pointsetter, a traditional Christmas pet
* Irish Water Spaniel X English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle
* Kerry Blue Terrier X Skye Terrier = Blue Skye, a dog for optimists
* Smooth Fox Terrier X Chow Chow = Smooch, a dog who loves to kiss
* Airedale X Spaniel = Airel, a dog that brings in good TV reception
* Labrador Retriever X Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists
* Newfoundland X Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors
* Terrier X Bulldog = Terribull, a dog that always makes mistakes
* Keeshond X Setter = Keester, you can't get this dog off its duff
* Bloodhound X Labrador = Blabador, a dog that barks a lot
* Chihuahua X Whippet = Chiapet, order from TV ads; 3 for $19.95
* Boxer X German Shorthair = Boxer Shorts, a dog never seen in public
* Basenji X Schipperke = Baserke, a dog that's mad about its owner
* Malamute X Pointer = Moot Point, owned by . . . oh, well, it doesn't matter anyway
* Collie X Malamute = Commute, a dog that lives on the freeway
* Deerhound X Terrier = Derriere, a dog that's true to the end
"Dogs are our link to paradise.
They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent.
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden,
where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace."