Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveofanimals
Never said she sells them to pet store thats MY job! She sell them in paper etc!
Oh man, do you sell puppies to petstores?

*drops jaw*
Old 08-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Top Dog

Hope not !!!!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-08-2006, 12:47 PM
<---- Gerbil Tormenter

Yeah, I saw that CBS thing this past Sunday. This is all a bunch of typical sheeple line of thinking. Status is sooooooo important, don't you know?

Don't these morons know that, instead of adopting one of these breeds and shelling out hundreds of dollars, all they have to do is go to the nearest shelter or spca and give one of those dogs a home? An $80 adoption fee just isn't enough to impress the neighbors.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -Unknown

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.
Fact Check

The Finest in Cute Imagery
Cute Overload
Old 08-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Top Dog

I bought a "designer dog" and before I purchased him I searched for months through all the SPCA's in my area to find a smaller dog that would suit me. All the dogs in my area's humane society are larger and mostly pitbull crosses. It's not a crime to buy a dog because you love it, and not everyone getting these "designer dogs" are doing it to impress people.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Felurian

The "crime" is the people who breed these dogs in mills and create all the hype. The part of this guy's kennel they showed was clean, but the dogs were in cages, two or three cages high, in long rows. How on earth can these dogs possibly be cared for? That's the part that is just criminal. These puppies are raised like veal . . . the bitches are bred and bred and bred until they are used up . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian