"Mordy"

wolf1313

Voice of the Wild
what would be the best food for this dog?

Shes a 12 year old, mixture of chiwawa, corgi, and border collie, shes currently eating a food called preventive, which was recommended by her vet to prevent stones forming in her bladder, is there anything better for her to eat then what she currently is, that would still help prevent the formation of these stones?

Mordy

Quigleyfied
Is there any evidence that this dog is forming stones? Has she been treated for crystals in the urine?

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I realise that Mordy is the most informed member of this forum in regards to nutrition, but we do have many other knowledgeable members as well. Perhaps if you changed the title of your post to fit the issue at hand, you would get a wider range of responses. If you wanted a response from Mordy alone, maybe a PM would be a better means to reach her.

Saje

Island dweller
There's no problem asking Mordy a question directly on the food forum. This way anyone else gets to learn from the input and anyone who has questions or feedback can participate. I know I've learned a lot from questions other people have asked mordy.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Oh as have I! Mordy is a wonderful person to have around :D I owe her a lot! I just meant that some people may not pay notice to this thread since it's been specifically addressed to Mordy (I've noticed threads like this quite often and skipped past some myself on occasion as I figure Mordy's got it covered), but these people may have valuable input as well. I don't mean to take this thread off topic though ;) Sorry!

wolf1313

Voice of the Wild
i'm still waiting for futher information from my grandmother, sorry about taking so long to find out, things have been busy lately and my computer was discconected for a few days...

Members online

No members online now.