Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-17-2005, 11:54 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default pinch

My labrador Charlie did this and now so is Victor..Charlie would pinch me sometimes with just his front teeth..i swear just to see me jump a little.I know he thought he was funny too. this is the second time Victor has done exactly the same time ...with a tail thumping afterwards ..hahaha it is not a bite, but a little tiny pinch on my side...does anybody else'd dog do this?
Old 03-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Alpha Dog

Jake will nibble at my arm to get attention sometimes. Strange...

Chazhound
Old 03-18-2005, 12:48 AM
Active Pup

Our kids do what we call nip nips, doesn't hurt, they use just their front teeth and barely open them, it's really cute, especially being that their 100 lb dogs!
Old 03-18-2005, 06:49 AM
Love my pets

I thought Max was the only one who does that. I think it looks like Max is eating corn on the cob when he does it. Most of the time he does it when we're not paying attention and he wants to go outside. If you don't get up, he starts punching you in the arm with the front of his face - boy does that hurt!
Old 03-18-2005, 07:09 AM

when Hammie has to go out, he'll come up to me and bat me with his paw...if he decides I'm not getting my shoes on fast enough, I get the pinch....then the push with his head from behind.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:24 AM
Felurian

Bimmer used to pinch me on the butt. He quit doing it when he got a bit older and more responsible. I kind of miss him being full of mischief - feel bad because that all stopped when Buffy died; he just became so serious.

Shiva grooms everyone - that corn on the cob eating thing - and we all brace ourselves when she does it because she really puts everything she's got into it! She does it when she wants to take care of us. You should see Bimmer's face when she does it, lol. He braces himself against something and literally rolls his eyes. He knows she means well, but it can be trying at times. She and Kharma both poke me with their snouts when they want me to pay attention so they can tell me something. That's WAAAYYY better than being swacked by those big paws! OUCH!

Oh, and Shiva likes to pinch Charley lightly on the end of the nose. I think it's got something to do with his moustache . . .

Kharma and Bimmer are kissy dogs, and Bimmer burrows underneath your hand or arm with his pointy nose until he's got his head in your lap underneath your hand - perfect for being petted.

But those pinches were awfully cute, even when they stung a bit. [sigh]

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Felurian

Debi, that's so cute! I can just picture Hammie getting behind you and pushing - "Hurry Up, Ma! Gotta Go! Now!"

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-18-2005, 10:15 AM

LOL trust me, Renee...tis not always so darn cute. I'm not all that big and the first time Dave witnessed it...Ham about pushed me across the kitchen without any effort. AND...they were both laughing.