Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 08-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Top Dog

Thanks for the replies. Mordy, that link was just the sort of information I was interested in. I still plan to stick the the regular Innova, as my dog is doing great on it, but was hoping to get a bit more information. Thanks again!

Old 08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27
A bit off topic, but that looks like an awful lot of EVO for a 9lb dog. My two only get 1 1/2 cup of innova adult a day, and they are 45 and 86lbs!
I was just addressing this in another thread. At first he would eat as much as we'd put down now, after several days of eating the evo, he's slacked down to probably about 1/3 of a cup per meal, maybe even less. So he's roughly eating around 2/3 of a cup per day... maybe slightly more... I don't always accurately measure his food, sometimes I'll just splash some kibble down in the bowl, he eats for a few minutes, and what he leaves behind I pour back into the container. (click his picture below in my sig to watch him eat. I shot and edited that video all on my cell phone )

Want to see a Video of Stogie? Click his picture