Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Collie Crazy

Default You Guys Dissapoint Me

Now suspend me if you will, I dont care I need to get this off my chest. Here the mods are very quick to close threads. I post a spay/neuter thread asking opinions and everyone has to get all wrapped in their own problems and be so rude, that when I come back the next day my thread is closed!!

Im sorry to say but you guys dissapoint me, almost all of us are adults here, and I have never been on a board with so many closed threads, Im so mad I could even post my opinion on my thread but HEY if people cant be mature enough to post decently maybe we wouldnt be getting the threads closed so much.

Thank you to all the people who decided to argue and complain and get rude on my thread, so a simple question where I hoped to get information was turned into a sensless conversationg. Thank You!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Ruled by a RED boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieCollie
Now suspend me if you will, I dont care I need to get this off my chest. Here the mods are very quick to close threads. I post a spay/neuter thread asking opinions and everyone has to get all wrapped in their own problems and be so rude, that when I come back the next day my thread is closed!!

Im sorry to say but you guys dissapoint me, almost all of us are adults here, and I have never been on a board with so many closed threads, Im so mad I could even post my opinion on my thread but HEY if people cant be mature enough to post decently maybe we wouldnt be getting the threads closed so much.

Thank you to all the people who decided to argue and complain and get rude on my thread, so a simple question where I hoped to get information was turned into a sensless conversationg. Thank You!
I hear ya, that thread did get pretty ugly and it went from spay/neuter to being intact and drive changes to weight pulling, to BYB's, to basically like you said being rude. I'm sorry it turned into that for you, I hope you got some of what you were looking for on there. Basically, if you don't spay your bitch she could get pyometra and mammory cancers. She will make a better and healthier pet if you do it for her. Sorry your thread got closed
Old 07-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Evil Kitty taco eater

Good grief!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!!!
Come on people we all know better than that! Sometimes you have to agree to disagree.
FOR SHAME!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?
Old 07-27-2006, 11:29 PM
overdogged

it's a topic that a lot of people feel very strongly about, so it doesn't really surprise me it turned into a big drama fest. unfortunately.
and Hambone, flyball hopeful
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 07-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Ninja Dog

I understand your disappointment. It seems that it's difficult to be level-headed a lot of the time in the breeding forum. It's a sensitive subject, I understand...but the rules of respect still apply.

The thread started off well, and then...a disaster Sorry that happened.

Y'all keep it cool, yo
Old 07-28-2006, 12:26 AM
Herding dogs rock!!!

I completely missed that thread somehow, but I'm sorry it happened. Some people on here don't know when to quit arguing.....
Old 07-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Collie Crazy

I didnt even get to read the whole thread, I stopped because there was no point in reading if i couldnt post. I dont think the thread should have been closed, the offending party should have gotten a few days suspension because it is NOT the first time
Old 07-28-2006, 12:35 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

I too, am sorry that that happened. I don't know what happened in the thread, but some subjects do tend to get heated...

And Chazzers know better, but sometimes their love and want to do better for all animals can heat them up... the important thing to remember is everyone has their moments and everyone cares deep down-just in their own way.

Old 07-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Jerk.

The mods closed the thread due to members who cant keep from snapping at others heals. It is a shame a thread had to be closed because 2 or 3 members cant controll their personal dislikes of each other.

On other forums the thread would have been disappearred and the members causing problems given a perma ban. The thread is still there just closed and the offending members have been given a time out.

The mods in this case did there job and tried to avoid closing the thread and avoid handing out Time Outs. Your thread was closed because adults couldnt control themselves in a public forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 07-28-2006, 01:10 AM
Top Dog

I'll have to check back as to which post..... yes, a couple of rotten apples can spoil the barrel .... I know the Mods do their best. Stick with us... believe me the bad ones get their dues !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/