Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-22-2006, 06:58 PM
GSDGurl

I personally prefer my breeder better.Alpenhof Kennels in Ontario.I have dealt with Rick from Shepherd Glen when looking for a Dog on a Co-Own.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:05 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

Im am not spazzing out. I am however saying that she IS a good breeder, not only IMO but in many, many peoples opinions. I didn't put her link on her for her kennel to get run down. I put it on here so people could see what a good breeder is. And she is a good breeder. I also know she is not "cutting corners" to make money....she spends WAY more then she makes. I mean paying out for titles....I'd like to see how many people do that. She wants the best for her dogs.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:13 PM
overdogged

she's got one litter on the ground and two more dogs bred? that's just flat out too freaking many puppies, especially since the litter she's got isn't spoken for.
and Hambone, flyball hopeful
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 07-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Collie Crazy

I really hate those sloping back ends, it looks like the dogs are practically dragging their behinds on the floor. Im not criticizing this particular breeder, just the show line breeders who actually breed for this type of thing
Old 07-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Collie Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegy
she's got one litter on the ground and two more dogs bred? that's just flat out too freaking many puppies, especially since the litter she's got isn't spoken for.
I believe she has all the pups spoken for, except for that one male
Old 07-22-2006, 07:43 PM
RedyreRottweilers

I was not running her kennel down.

You posted a link.

I made comments, clearly marked as MY OPINION.

Please drive through.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Top Dog

those "sloping" backs are german dogs, not american. And yes, GSD's come in a variety of colors including solid black. AKC does not recognize "white" dogs in conformation but other colors, sable/blacks are acceptable.

Actually I think her dogs are pretty striking looking. The titled ones she has bought, impress me more than the ones that she's bred, but that's just my opinion.

Would I buy one from her? Not sure, couldn't say from just a website.

As for "cash rewards",,,I get rebates on my aussie, 150$ PER title.(She's paid for herself a couple times over *vbg*)Her rebates are "ok", and just giving one, is more than most would offer, but the amounts unless you hit a big win at a national aren't that much incentive in my opinion.

I personally would like to see her titling her own dogs, that would impress me more. again, just my opinion.
diane
Old 07-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Top Dog

Cute pups They all look healthy, Great parents, health tests, good garentee, socialized with kids, is in lots of dog clubs and seems to love the breed. Hey, its alot better than most breeders. If i was looking for a dog, this would definetly be an option.the litter is priced at 400-800$ per pup, most places got from the thousands up, so if shes actually doing all tests ect.. shes definetly not making any money. im a "pet quality" person lol so i have no idea about the titling ect... but all of this is just my opinion

Thanks Brattina88 for the siggy! its b-e-a-UTIFUL!
Old 08-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Puppy Dog

All I know is that I caught Jade checking out one of her Studs on the website,,,