Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Big Dog

Default starting classes tommoro guy!!

hey hey guys.. my boy is starting petsmart classes tommoro.. well not actually bcuz im only spose to bring his shot records tommoro then him the next class but im still excited.. lol.. so wish me luck.. lol.. kinda nervous too lol
Old 03-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Top Dog

I started mine two weeks ago (although the last one was cancelled because the weather was so nasty, and I am at petco)... You're going to love it! I'm not sure we really needs the classes, because he's been doing really good so far, but I wanted to go anyway, mostly for the socialization... There are probably around 12 people, all with their puppies, and it's really really fun! I have to admit that we are all so focussed on the dogs that we don't talk to each other at all though LOL.

I got the second lesson tonight actually!
Old 03-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Big Dog

mine was pretty boring yesterday lol.. but only bcuz it was the first day and i couldnt bring chase.. we jus had to bring shot records and the trainer told us what kind of training they did.. it was kool tho.. im the only teen there.. so i hope its still un lol!!
Old 03-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Felurian

You'll have a good time, and you'll love seeing how quickly Chase learns new things.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Top Dog

I found out how much Bark Busters is. $415.00

That is a lot for two things I wish Brady would learn. I will either take him to a Petsmart class, or just keep on working with him. I just think he is stubborn. If he would keep all four paws on the ground a.k.a. not jump on people or counters, then I would be happy.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Felurian

Ouch! Maybe an e-mail or PM to Emma our Creature Teacher would be a better solution for Brady. Notice, she's not "the" Creature Teacher anymore, she's OUR Creature Teacher, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian