Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 07-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Felurian

Voodoo is a . . . . VOODOO DOG!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-21-2006, 06:05 PM
Walks into Mordor

LOL! Sure, that's as good an answer as any! After all, he is a purebred Horseman of the Apocalypse...

Heh, look at all the great replies I have on this thread! I guess we all love a good guessing game.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Walks into Mordor

Hey Jess, I just got home from work and checked Voodoo's feet. His feet have some insane webbing on them! Like a duck! I never noticed before, since he has such compact little feet.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gempress
Hey Jess, I just got home from work and checked Voodoo's feet. His feet have some insane webbing on them! Like a duck! I never noticed before, since he has such compact little feet.
Thats great Thats why I told you to check them, because Cats have webbed feet for going through the swamps of Louisiana
Old 07-21-2006, 08:30 PM
and Fozzie B!

I always thought he looked at least MOSTLY Cata. It's in his expression & face, for me. I have a blue Cata on my Flyball team, named Smokey. He's such a cool dog, and has the exact same face. This boys face definitely reminds me of Voodoo:

This is a Bully x Catahoula - he looks waaay stockier, and bullier, than Voodoo IMO.

Actually, the Cata x Pit Bull cross is very common. I've seen quite a few... they all seemed to have a bullier face than Voodoo, though. People do it to produce merle Pitties, and sometimes to add gameness.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 07-21-2006, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo
I always thought he looked at least MOSTLY Cata. It's in his expression & face, for me. I have a blue Cata on my Flyball team, named Smokey. He's such a cool dog, and has the exact same face. This boys face definitely reminds me of Voodoo:

This is a Bully x Catahoula - he looks waaay stockier, and bullier, than Voodoo IMO.

Actually, the Cata x Pit Bull cross is very common. I've seen quite a few... they all seemed to have a bullier face than Voodoo, though. People do it to produce merle Pitties, and sometimes to add gameness.
Voodoo looks much more like the PB Catahoula in your photos than the pit mix.
I keep looking back at his photo and back to the Cat's then to his photo and back to pits and cat/pit mixes...I'm on the fence..looks more Catahoula with every comparison.

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 07-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Twin 2.0

Interestingly enough, we have a Catahoula boarding with us right now, so I made sure to take a very close look at his facial structure. As far as I can tell, Voodoo is a Catahoula through and through.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!