Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Top Dog

Default My cat is funny

She just does the oddest things that make me laugh. For example I am sitting at the computer and I am printing something out and she had to lie RIGHT beside the printer and stare at the pages coming out, she was so close to them that her nose is practically touching them, and you just wonder, what made her choose that spot to lie down. She does stuff like this all the time, and I just love her so much and find her so amusing. But I kind of get the feeling she thinks the same two things about me.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:01 AM
Top Dog

And now she is trying to push the pages off the printer with her head, like they are in her way somehow......
Old 07-19-2006, 12:04 AM
Top Dog

And now she is licking the sticky part on an envelope that I need to mail in a few days. Sorry to keep updating but she is being really funny.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:19 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

I love cats and their quirky personalities!