Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-17-2006, 05:10 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

Angry Ignorant Classified Ads---GRRR People Make Me Mad!

So I was looking through pet classifieds in our local area and not only did I find a whole pile of people with pit bull puppies for sale (which makes me really mad) but I found these too.

Quote:

Price: $150
Details: Mother is Bichon/cocker. Father is Terrapoo. Neither have solid lines. 3 males are available. Pictures are available if you have and e-mail address. They will be ready during the second week of August. They will not have first shot at that time.
Neither have solid lines......well no $h!+

Quote:

2 Female and 1 Male Shitzu, Maltesse, Popple, Pom Cross. All are black with some white and brown mixed in.
Wow thats a lot of breeds in one little dog.....and what the hell is a Popple???

Quote:

Have a Pug cross Lhasa-Apso female and I would like some puppies. Please contact if you have male dog to breed with no muscle dogs, want a breed similar or close to size.
She makes me SICK

Quote:

Wanted: Baby Dog
Details: I would like a very cute puppy within the age of 4-9 weeks. I would like to have it ready sometime in September or after September anytime. I am a very affectionate owner and I need a puppy that is good with children thank you.
I wrote this lady an email last week and told her the dangers of what she wrote. She was willing to spend $700 on a dog and so I told her that she could buy a purebred for that kind of money or less that would be a healthy dog if from a reputable breeder. I offered to help her find one and help her decide what breed would be best for her and told her that if she didn't care what breed she got then maybe she could adopt.

She never wrote me back!

And for all you "Doodle" & "Designer Dog" haters, here's some for ya.

Quote:

PUGGLES! The new designer dog. Beautiful Puppies. $800
Quote:

"BUGS"!! Boston Terrier pug cross. Shih Tzu pups
Quote:

MINIATURE AUSSIEDOODLES puppies. Contact ****** ***-*** or photos & prices at www.labadabadoodles.com
http://www.labadabadoodles.com

I wouldn't have posted her website but she makes me mad.

Last edited by savethebulliedbreeds; 07-17-2006 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:28 PM
LabBreeder

I sent them a nice, long informed message about the mixes they are promoting. Let's see if they have anything to say.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Top Dog

Wow that last site is horrible, but man those aussiedoodles are CUTE...
Old 07-17-2006, 05:30 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabBreeder
I sent them a nice, long informed message about the mixes they are promoting. Let's see if they have anything to say.
Good job. I wonder too if they will email you back. I doubt it though.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:45 PM
LabBreeder

I'll definitley let you know if they do
Old 07-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Shiba Inu Slave

This was all in one paper????

It's enough to drive one mad! I literally had to take a "sanity break" from Chaz after watching the umpteenth million person ask how to breed an animal when it's clear they hardly even knew the *mechanics* let ALONE anything about pedigree research, genetic testing, or proper care of a bitch.

LOL. As for "Popples," I can enlighten you . They're those cute little rainbow-colored animals (very popular in the late 80s) that are only visible to certain people. They have little pouches on their backs which they can tuck themselves into. Seriously- who *wouldn't* want a Popple-dog? Maybe they use some type of deformed marsupial in their breeding program? You should ask, if the dogs are rainbow-colored and magical, I would certainly pay whatever they're asking.

http://www.geocities.com/hullabaloo_228/popple.html

The above is for anyone whose interest is piqued in Popples. I had no idea they were dogs. But now that I know better, I'm sacking Shibas and becoming a full-time Popple breeder.

Old 07-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempura tantrum

LOL. As for "Popples," I can enlighten you . They're those cute little rainbow-colored animals (very popular in the late 80s) that are only visible to certain people. They have little pouches on their backs which they can tuck themselves into. Seriously- who *wouldn't* want a Popple-dog? Maybe they use some type of deformed marsupial in their breeding program? You should ask, if the dogs are rainbow-colored and magical, I would certainly pay whatever they're asking.

http://www.geocities.com/hullabaloo_228/popple.html

The above is for anyone whose interest is piqued in Popples. I had no idea they were dogs. But now that I know better, I'm sacking Shibas and becoming a full-time Popple breeder.
LOL!!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 06:28 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

No, they weren't all in one paper but a few from around our community. And the worst part is the city is only 15,000 people and maybe another 15,000 around the city. GRRR it still makes me mad.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
RedyreRottweilers

THIS IS WHY THE SHELTERS ARE FULL AND THERE IS SO MUCH BSL.

Exactly why.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Top Dog

OFF-topic:

I have two popples!!! They were awesome! You could roll them up into ball, or unroll them and they were these... creatures...

Back ON-Topic....