Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Top Dog

Default Renee - I can't believe it

Brady got through an orbee bone. I really didn't think he could do it, but last night he was running around with a chunk of the end of one he has in his mouth. He is such a monster! LOL!

He has two, and one is bigger than the other. The biggest one is still intact. It was the next size down that he was able to get through. That boy can be so determined.

I just thought it was funny. Orbee tuff? Definently. Brady tough? Apparently not. He does love those things though, He chews and chews and they have been the BEST purchase I have made because the big one is still lasting and the medium one has lasted a long time up until yesterday. They are definitely worth it no matter how big a chew monster you have.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Felurian

I can imagine he'd be able to tear a medium sized one! He's a big strong boy, lol!

Does he ever give you The Look before he does something particularly silly? You know, the one that says, "Hey guys! Watch this!"

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Top Dog

Oh yes, he looks so cute when he does that too.

We just took Brady and Jenny on a 2 hour excursion through the woods and the creek around here. They loved it, Jenny was hauling sticks 4 times her size around and Brady would get beside her and grab hold of it too and they were trotting through the creek with it and kept whacking Liz and I in the legs with their big stick. Then they were running as fast as they could up and down the creek (it isn't deep, it is rock and dirt with water just skimming over, the deepest is probably 3-4 inches at spots). It was so funny. We hiked all through the woods and they had such a big time exploring and jumping over stuff. Brady is really stinky and dirty now, but it was well worth it.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:50 PM
Felurian

Sounds like a perfect afternoon!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian