Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Who Else sings to their dogs???

Lol i definatly do alot lol. Usually before i go to sleep and turn of the bedroom tv and am just laying in the dark I rub someones ears usually Zeus's or Trackers and sing them to sleep lol im such a good mom hahahaha. Im such a dork but i know im not alone. Ok everyone fess up you know you sing to your dogs too............... Please say yes lol

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 03-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Felurian

Well, I'm too self-conscious about what I consider to be my lack of voice to even sing in the shower. I don't even sing with the radio driving down the road. But I do make rhymes for them sometimes. Kharma likes the ones about My Itty Bitty Pritty, lol . . . like she was EVER itty bitty . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Sheltered

Heh, you got me. I was just dancing around the living room singing to Dutch as I cleaned. Yes, literaly a 1/2 hour ago. He just follows me around, staring as though I'm crazy (in this case he was probably right). But if I jump infront of him, he play bows at my feet and runs around me all excited. And if I spin around, he spins next to me. That's what I get for teaching my dog rediculous tricks on my days off. So cute!
Old 03-11-2005, 10:11 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Bronki's lullabye..
rock arock my big baby..rock my middle one..rock arock the baby
..cause he's my littlest one
juice in a cup for big baby..milk for middle one..annnnd a bottle for the baby
cause he's my littlest one
put'n big baby in her bed and tuck in middle one....pit e pat the baby.
.cause he's my littlest one..
rock arock my big baby rock my middle one...and rock arock the baby
cause he's my littlest one
how bad am I? this was always Bronki's lullabye..Mary being the big baby and her sister Sally my middle one...I sang it even when he weighed 80 lbs but he still curled up in my lap gave his big tail the baby wiggle and went straight to sleep..god how i miss that dog. They don't care if your out of tune..music speaks to the soul. lullabyes are all about luv!
Old 03-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Playful Husky Pup

aww Smkie I love it lol and Sakasha I have had those moments dancing and seeing eith the dogs in the living room lol I have to be in a great mood though lol.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 03-11-2005, 10:23 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I sang Victor Who's afraid of the biggy bad wolf for his lullabye the first nite he came home..didn't seem right to do Bronki's song...Victor gets all dreamy now when i sing it to him cause he knows it's his..mary's is Mary had a littley white lamb..since Bronki was her babe. I am a dog singing junkie..i sang to my children the sameway..i rocked them all to sleep. It makes me feel at peace as well.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Top Dog

Ah the memories!!!! I sang to all my puppies as I brushed them and got them settled for the night....all would be asleep before I'd put them back in their whelping pen for the night. We always made up silly songs for our own dogs.....Bear's song was made up by ElinHunter.....we called him Bingo and made up silly things to "Bingo was his name-o " I now sing ( croak) to Chip...."good night, sweet love ".
Old 03-12-2005, 07:31 AM

I'm not making this up.....mine hear me sing...then both look at me with pain, or is it panic in their eyes. Both are quite used to seeing me dance...then I'm sure I see laughter in their eyes!!
Old 03-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Top Dog

Oh yes, me and the hubby make up songs for the dog and the cat all the time. I love to sing to them. They always have an amused look on their faces when we do it though. Wonder what that is about?
Old 03-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Dog Spoiler

lol. I play guitar and bass for my dogs. Dogs love anything as long as their doing it with their owner.

-Jon