Tia's miraculous recovery-pic & video

~Tucker&Me~

Ohhh... Dr2little, I am so happy for you and Tia!
I love the mischevious look on her little face in the vid :D.

~Tucker

Buddy'sParents said:
Oh Dr2little, I have warm fuzzies. She looks so virbrant and happy in that video!

You're a great doggy mom!
Thanks, but it really was the flagyl...Of course the 24/7 carrying, snuggling, pampering, tears and prayers didn't hurt either...but really it was the flagyl.;)

I was so sure that it was her time that my parents, my son and other family members came over to hold her and tell her they love her....she ate it up. In fact she may pull the same thing next week just to get the superstar treatment again..hope not!:D
I can't believe she's 15 years old already, she was 8 weeks old just a blink ago..I can still smell her puppy breath.:(

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
dr2little said:
Of course the 24/7 carrying, snuggling, pampering, tears and prayers didn't hurt either...(

Nooo.. it was this ^^^ the constant care and support you offered her... you know she won't live forever but you're making her life so full and wonderful, bless you!

Giny

Tia is such a sweetie, I think Tia and my Kassie would get along quite well. She reminds me of her, especially in her bang trick. Kassie does that quick "Lets see if I can fool mom in thinking I did it" move. When I ask her to roll over she puts her head down on the grown and in a split second just does a fast stand spin with her body. Then looks at me in a "look I did it" grin.

I'm so happy she's feeling better. Sounds like she had a heaping of mommy love magic to make her all better. Hugs to her!

Members online

No members online now.