Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Top Dog

I couldn't have said it better CT. Let's just leave him be and see if actually contributes anything worthwhile to the forum. He'll simply get bored and find another hopeless soul forum to 'shake' around. He must be a blast at parties! *snore* *snore*

Sorry blutack, but this forum has tried to be open and polite.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Felurian

Note that we've yet to see the problem defined. Reasonably intelligent folks usually have a grasp of the concept that specific solutions require there to be specific parameters of the problem set out. The lack of information forthcoming on the actual problem leads to one of two conclusions: either one is not dealing with a person of reasonable intelligence, or one is dealing with a person who has no interest in a solution. In either case, it's a total waste of energy.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Corgi bum

I have a barking dog myself!! Chloe, my Corgi is a majo barker. I have tried to teach her the "quiet" command, so far unsuccessfully. I don't let her stay out in the yard though when she is barking.

Last week I was off work for most of the week with the flu, and I was trying to sleep in a bit in the morning due to my not sleeping at night, and my neighbors dog and the other neighbors dogs were barking constantly. It drove me crazzzzy because I needed to sleep so bad. Oh well....it's a dogs life.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:09 PM

CT....WELL SAID. I won't give up on dear blutack, but at this point....I'm kinda thinking blutack likes to try and write to convey some grand intellect. Oh well....at least he/she is impressed.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:11 AM
blutack

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatureTeacher
Well, Smkie, we are clearly outsmarted. Earplugs = pollution. Who can argue that point? What ignorant fools we are! O blutack, what a great deal we owe you for bringing to light our hideous flaws!!

It's interesting to me that you come to a friendly dog forum to "ruffle feathers". Wouldn't your vast intellect be better stimulated by a political or religious forum where no amount of arguing will accomplish anything worthwhile?

I'm sorry, but I really dislike aimless insults. And I may be wrong, but I'd bet the folks posting here don't appreciate bearing the brunt of your ego trip. As Smkie pointed out, you asked a question (albeit a rather rudely presented one) and suggestions were given. Are you here to be friendly and enjoy this lovely community that Chaz has set up? Or are you only here to b*tch to people who are too polite to ask you to sod off?

I apologize for the frankness. I just don't like seeing my friends abused.

Colourful language, but clearly not the sharpest knife in the draw.

I rest my case.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:53 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Your response doesn't deserve credit..so it won't be except for one thing..i am proud that people really tried to be of help to you blutack, even when there seemed to be a problem..there was an attempt to keep things positive, and i am proud to know the caliber of participants on this forum. I agree with Creature Teacher, that i do not like my friends insulted, especially when they do so much good for so many. It takes all kinds to make a world, and thank god there are more people that are helpful in our fuzzy bunny world than people who waste time and serve no purpose at all. Yet get in life, what you give. What you gave, was nothing. So it will be you that loses in the long run. Such a pity.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by blutack
Colourful language, but clearly not the sharpest knife in the draw.

I rest my case.
Please do not insult forum members. CreatureTeacher is a valued member of this forum and we want everyone to be treated with respect.

Thank you.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Top Dog

Several years ago my daughters dog became a barker when she was outside after a older man moved into a house next door to us. She had never been a barker before other than the occassional barking at a snake, cat, raccoon, or snapping turtle. She insisted on barking at this neighbor. We'd make her come in but as soon as she was let out she ran to the fence barking. Odd thing was, as SOON as that man moved back to chicago the barking stopped. New neighbors moved in and she loved them. Never barked at them. She simply didnt like that first neighbor and he didnt like her, he admitted spraying water at her and lord knows what else he had done to her to make her hate him so much.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Big German Shepherd

Creature Teacher, not the sharpest knife in the draw? Uh, riiiiight.