Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Top Dog

I find it sickening... yet almost funny how naive (sp?) people can be

Those pictures were just too funny in the gallery. Seems like extremely nice pitbulls to me.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:25 AM
LabBreeder

I sent them an email with all of the positive websites I could find...Temperament scores (Roxy knows what I mean) from about 5 different breeds *Shetland Sheepdog scored 66.9%...lower than the APBT* with about the same number tested in each group so they can't say I was biased...I sent them pics of 2 famous pit bulls (Petey - Little Rascals and Sgt. Stubby - army pit bull) and included their stories...sent a website dedicated to pits and kids...gave them the breed standard temperament of the APBT (UKC) and the AmStaff (AKC)....ummmmmm, and a lot of other stuff. So we'll see if they have the cajones to respond.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:47 AM
LabBreeder

I just sent another one, after going through their whole website. This one debunked their articles (lack of information, etc) as well as their "facts" which all came from ONE site that also listed the other aspects (training and such) that were in favor of the pit bulls. Apparently these people don't expect others to notice they are biased and post incomplete information.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Twin 2.0

I sent them an email. Don't know what good it did, but I sent it nonetheless.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:47 AM
Dog Show Addict

This person.. almost seems to have a very sarcastic type of humor.. or hes just completely insane lol

Pittys were once known as "Americas Family dog"...
Ares
Princess aka Tettles

Old 07-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy's CD
It's genecide. Plain and simply. If that's the right solution for societal problems than we my as well sterilize all humans with brown hair because, ah... *makes something up* because they pick their nose.. I don't know, it's just plain ridiculous.
OMG Roxy you saw me J/K

I think that site is just wrong!

Thanks BP
Old 07-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Squishy face

It almost looks like this person is being very sarcastic, what with those pics in the gallery. Maybe they are trying to show how stupid people sound when they talk like that about banning breeds? Of course, this site would be kindof a weird way to do it
Old 07-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Puppy Dog

Angry

what the F#%k are these peopel for real.....

Warning: Unless you enjoy seeing young children in dangerously close proximity to vicious animals, you may find these pictures disturbing.
WHAT F#%KING DISTURBING PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!

i think them pic just show you how much pitts like kid's
at 1st i was not a fan of pitts*as there is one that live a few door down for me and tryed to attact me * but i hav been read up on them and i think they sound like lovely dog's
ppl like that with sites like that one make me sick every dog in the world can KILL even the small one's!!!!!!!!

http://www.akitarescue.org.uk.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Top Dog

Mozza...when I saw that Warning caption, I thought they were going to show pics of children with their faces ripped off by some dog....LMAO when I saw the kids hugging and kissing their pitties, I almost burst into tears...............FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!

LoL I suggest you all save your energy and not even bother sending emails to this person...it will just fuel their ignorance..you can't really change these moron's minds when they are already that far into the sh*t hole...I just put up the site because I thought it was extremely funny and pathetic lol

Don't get angry, be happy you are not that ignorant and try educating people about what you know.......well except people like that..they are already gone lol
Old 07-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulliest
Mozza...when I saw that Warning caption, I thought they were going to show pics of children with their faces ripped off by some dog....LMAO when I saw the kids hugging and kissing their pitties, I almost burst into tears...............FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!
i know i mean come on hav sad it this that to put that warning on the page about disturbing pic and show pic of kid kiss and hug the dog you are slaging offf
WHAT A CHAV !!!!

http://www.akitarescue.org.uk.