Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
You will always remember your gentle Bently and he will always hold his very own place in your heart, but one day you'll be able to think about him and talk about him without your heart breaking. One day you'll be remembering something about him and you'll smile instead of crying.

This is so true!!!! I know it cant possibly ease your pain but try to think of the sweet and loving memories he shared with you and your family.
HUGS
Old 03-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Save a life: Rescue

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!

I lost my dog a few months ago and my grandmother lost her Australian Shepherd mix about one month ago. They owned two dogs, their Aussie mix, Mick, and a poodle mix, Brownie. They took Mick in because he couldn't get up when my grandma came home from the store one morning. Vets said Mick had broken his back while they had been gone and it was so severe there was little help, and nothing they could afford. He was old and they weren't sure how it had happened. My grandma said that according to the vet, Mick was starting to let himself pass while they were preparing to euthanize him. The vet said that it was most likely due to the fact that he knew his time had come and Brownie was no longer around.

Once again, I am SO sorry! I know what it is like to loose your best friend. I am sorry.
Love and Spoil Your Pet