Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 06-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Active Pup

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for. And now I know where Kansas is too!
Old 06-24-2006, 01:43 AM
and Spy.

Yup, that's the site .

~Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:53 AM
LabBreeder

quick question...why do you want a dog that 'looks' like a mutt? couldn't you just get a real mutt, if that's the look your going for I mean. Or is it the specific look and knowing what size it'll be full grown that appeals vs a mutt that can look deceptively small as a puppy and grow into what's seemingly a whole other dog. LOL
Old 06-24-2006, 03:07 AM
Who woulda thought <3

nvr mind...

Last edited by jess2416; 06-24-2006 at 03:36 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:08 AM
Island dweller

I'm thinking she/he likes the history of the breed and the fact that you can get it from a good breeder who has done health checks and can give you an idea of what the traits are going to be like.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:10 AM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
I'm thinking she/he likes the history of the breed and the fact that you can get it from a good breeder who has done health checks and can give you an idea of what the traits are going to be like.
and Ditto to that too ^
Old 06-24-2006, 05:12 AM
LabBreeder

ahh, ok. It just came across weird. I guess the way they posted it...I dunno. Definitely not intending any harm/debate or anything else. Just an honest question. No offense intended.
Thanks for the clarification Saje.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:01 AM
Active Pup

In the past I adopted two adult mixed breed dogs with great success and since their demise have rescued two more and had no luck reversing the damage the previous owners had done to them. So I am considering a puppy this time and this breed has a tempermant that appeals to me and the looks of a cross breed. BUT as their are only 24 in North America I can safely say that I am happy to consider other breeds. After four dog rescues I have seen a lot of sadness in a dog's eyes , and many of the people who recklessley breed their dogs don't have healthy puppies, so that is why I am thinking of a certified breeder. I know my dog is out there somewhere but we haven't found each other yet.