Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Try not; DO or do not

Default Mean ol' Meowna!

SOOO funny! I was sitting in the living room late last night, and my crazy critters made me laugh so hard I woke up my hubby! We have a large box that we put all of the dog toys in. If the box is on its side, toystore is open; upright, it is closed. Last night Meowna, full of malicious intent, crawled into the box, burrowed in among the stuffed animals and half chewed treats, put his eyeballs on dim and waited patiently for over an hour. Minmei went to get a toy and SWIPE! Meowna gets her with his patented "Hundred hand sticker slap" That was not enough, though. he waits patiently until Dingo goes for a toy then gets her, too. Now the dogs are thinking "man, we gotta do something about this!" Dingo goes over to the kitty tree and starts biting and growling at it, and of course here comes Meowna with criminal intent! The second he clears the box, Minmei attacks. So I have Dingo running for her life followed by Meowna trying to hamstring her followed by Minmei biting Meownas tail, everybodys legs just a going like eggbeaters and scrabbling through the house like the Kentucky derby. That's entertainment! By the way, my critters all sleep together and share food, etc, so no one was in any danger, they were just playing. Meowna can be a real boob, though. Our dog Boy used to love being outside, and would spend a lot of time in his dog house chewing bones or watching the world go by. Meowna staged a hostile takeover of fort Boy one day, systematically removing all of the toys, he even dragged the pad out. The little tyrant then clawed the hell out of the doorway, sprayed eau de tomcat all over it and sat inside with legs tucked under as cute as could be. Poor Boy would not go into his house at all after that. We built him a new one and damned if Meowna didn't do the same thing! Four houses later we built a doghouse for meowna, too and that seemed to do the trick. He even lays on the top of it like the dogs do sometimes. Psycho kitty!
Old 03-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Wolfpack

LOL! I can even imagine that! That's soo funny!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Top Dog

LOL! What a funny story. I have a psycho kitty too. She loves to torture us as much as she loves to do it to the dog. She knocks our picture frames off the entertainment center because she wants to lie there and they are in her way. She knocks all kinds of stuff on the floor for the dog to get to annoy us too. When she is ready for us to get up in the morning she knocks the alarm clock off the table. We had to wrap it around the lamp so she could not do that anymore. She turns over glasses of water and iced tea all of the time.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Felurian

Meowna sounds like a fun cat, and you really told that story well! I love the part about putting the eyes on dim, lol! Most evocative.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Don't encourage me..

Lol! Our Katelina is a real minx too!! she loves play fighting with Gus!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 03-03-2005, 09:35 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

what a hoot..great story!
Old 03-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Love my pets

ROFLMAO!!!!! Our 2 cats constantly tease Max. They know better than to tease CJ.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:21 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

our old grey cat would spank the puppies when the walked by,,,always on the rump. Even after they grew up they wouldn't walk past her..it was funny