Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 06-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Active Pup

Thank you all for your responses. It is very helpful and I am glad I found this forum before I get my little one. To answer your questions, she is coming from Missouri and going to New York and she is 9 weeks old.

PoodleMommy suggests taking the dog to the bathroom before I leave the airport. Would you suggest that I take her out on the grass outside the airport before getting to the car?

Thanks so much again!

Last edited by ginger's mom; 06-21-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Top Dog

Have rules changed.??? I couldn't ship my pups until they were 12 weeks old. Good luck !!! Tomorrow !!!!! And yes... defiantly potty and walk the baby before the car ride.... I'd have a halter for her, as pups do tend to back out of collars. Let us know with pictures !!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 06-21-2006, 04:46 PM

When I picked Sophie up I brought with me her new collar (I had her breeder measure her for size the day she left Australia), leash, bottled water (1 cold for drinking and 1 warm to clean her if she had an accident during the last part of her flight), some food for her, paper towels, clean fleece blanket for her trip home and my camera.
Often when pups are shipped by air, their ears need cleaning so I'd be sure to have proper solution ready at home.
Of course, make sure she gets plenty of opportunity to take potty breaks and drink.

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/