Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Love my pets

Max sleeps on the sofa and sometimes lets me sit with him. CJ sleeps on the reclining chair with Tiny (cat) on the top of the recliner. Bear (cat) will sometimes share recliner with CJ. Max always sleeps at night at the bottom of our feet. I awake to sometimes find the 2 cats in bed also. CJ will jump up on the bed in the morning while Max is outside to sleep with Carl.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:20 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

you ought to hear ol Victor moan and groan, flip and flop and shoot looks at the boys when they are hogging up both sofas. i will fold him up a comforter, but he roots around and says it just isn't the same.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Top Dog

Brady is allowed on one of my couches. I have that one covered with a blanket to keep it from getting dirty or hairy. He gets on my bed too, but I don't let him on the couch without the blanket.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Wolfpack

When we sit on the couch to watch tv and if I don't get on the couch in time..there's no room for me..so I'll have to stay in the dog's place (but it's pretty comfortable there LOL).

And I have to confess another thing. A couple of years ago, it was the night of the new year and eventually we went to bed (I was the last one to go to bed). But where would I sleep (I thought to myself)? Coz in my bedroom was my grandma' and she was snoring (just awful), in my brother's bedroom was my brother and in the living room my mom and Amira were sleeping. So I cuddled alone where my dog should have been LOL

SO, my pets ARE allowed on all the furniture. The thing is that I'M NOT allowed all the time

Old 03-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Don't encourage me..

Mine sleep in bed with me! and Gus has his own sofa!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 03-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Puppy Dog

[B]I love to cuddle with my dog, but the huge problem there is her hair, which end up being everywhere. I mean, EVERYWHERE. On my clothes, on my furniture, in my mouth, in my hair and so on! So from now on Amy is not allowed on the furniture. She got her own comfortable mattress on the floor and she seems to be very satisfied with it. I just can't vacuum 24 hours a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Active Pup

I let mine go where they want... Older dog can't get on the bed anymore-but she can still get on the couch, I have it covered and wash it often to remove dog hair. My little Shih tzu doesn't shed much-so I don't mind where she lays. Good luck.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:23 AM
no touchy

Generally my girls aren't allowed on the furniture, but sometimes I'll ignore that rule and let them up with me, lol. They also have a way of getting up without "anyone noticing" . They start with their front paws on the furniture piece then sloooooowly sneaking up.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Top Dog

Bear is allowed on the couch with an invitation. I put a blanket down and tell him he can come up and he is thrilled. He is pretty smart and knows not to get up unless asked. HOWEVER, there have been occasions that we will come home and catch him sound asleep, without a care in the world, on the couch. The look on his face is priceless when he knows he's caught as he sheepishly slithers down to the floor!
Old 03-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Deutscher Schaferhund

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatureTeacher
Sometimes my dogs let me sit on the couch, but only when I've been good all day...
LMAO!!!!! We feel your pain. LOL! We have to beg for our spot on the bed and the couches.
Odie (Cocker Spaniel) - GSD Hater