Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-01-2005, 03:11 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Victor is on one sofa and Mary is on the other right now..i want Mary especially off of the floor because she is old and has arthritis they sleep on the bed too.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:16 PM
K-9 lover ;)

My babies are allowed. I just couldn't stand to have them sleep on the floor while I am in the bed. No way! Besides, they keep me warm! : )
RIP my sweet baby....
Rudy - 15 year old dalmation/lab mix
Old 03-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Top Dog

Farley & Chloe are allowed on the furniture, unless they come in wet or muddy! And Farley definitely thinks he is a 65 lb. lap dog & will join me even in the recliner as well! In fact when I bought a new recliner I bought an extra-large sized one so that we would fit more comfortably!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Jerk.

These dogs are alowed on the furnature, roommates dog likes to cuddle with them on the couch. I have a recliner and Blue dosent seem to be inclined to be a lap dog he hangs by my feet or behind the chair Im in. He'll sleep on the floor my laundry or when its cold on the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 03-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Top Dog

My babies are welcomed to recline wherever they like. And I got leather furniture and leather interior in my car just to accomodate them (me!) more! Needless to say, they sleep in bed with me at night...
Old 03-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Playful Husky Pup

btw I share my bed with 5 now 6 of my babies (yes i broke Pakak sleeps in the bed now). I have a nice Queen size bed against the wall. I sleep in the middle with my head on a pillow Tundra sleeps up at my head on the pillow to my left, Zeus sleeps up by my head also on the one to the right. Tracker sleeps leaning against my right leg, Pakak sleeps with my arm wrapped around him (his noses his way under) Shaker sleeps to the far left of my against the wall and Nera sleeps to the far left at the end of the bed Babe sleeps on the rug next to the bed she's still not to sure about being on any furniture yet. Only Rajah and Noah prefer their crates at night over the bed lol and i can see why. Its warm though!

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 03-01-2005, 10:40 PM
mostly ignored...

I have some of the cutest imagery in my head right now of doggys and owners cuddled on the furniture I let my guy on the couch but I decided to teach him on and off first so that if I am eating and want him to not stick his nose in the popcorn bag I tell him off and he sits on the floor until I call him back up. It works really well...in theory so far anyway No really he does get on or off the couch when I say so as long as there is a treat involved for him one way or another. (I'm thinking of calling the breeder back and telling her I demand a refund, I asked for a dog and you gave me a piggy/goat hybrid...he'll eat ANYTHING he can get into his little mouth and doesn't ever seem to be full )
Old 03-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Felurian

ROFL! I'm rolling on the floor laughing because there's no room on the sofa - Shiva and Kharma are taking up all the room on the sofa . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Big German Shepherd

Yeah, My pup's going to be on the furniture and on my bed. 2 more weeks.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Big Dog

Of course my dogs are allowed on the furniture. And they sleep on my bed with me too. But they all know that I get first dibs on where I want to sit or lay before they're allowed up. And they know the "off" command in case they start taking up too much space.