Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Top Dog

Before I got my first Golden at 13, we had an Irish Setter.....his name was Sir Anthony of Killendrane ...."Tony" .. He was so dumb I called him ..."Tony, Boney, Macaroni"...
Old 03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Guess i am about that bad..Bronki was Bronkobilly..and for no reason whatsover I call Victor Bickybeans...Mom named him Victor because she wanted him to have " a respectible moniker"..he likes to be bicker tho and that is our gonna play name
mary's are better, blackaberry mary and marybird besides Mother Mary or mama
do nicknames count as stupid or is it just the proper name?
the cat here has no respect..it is DB that stands for "if your talking to my mother" that darn brat..but if it is anybody else db stands for de B***h
She is evil about sneaking up on everybody and has deserved that from the beginning..

Last edited by smkie; 03-01-2005 at 07:38 PM. Reason: forgot the cat
Old 03-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd
Before I got my first Golden at 13, we had an Irish Setter.....his name was Sir Anthony of Killendrane ...."Tony" .. He was so dumb I called him ..."Tony, Boney, Macaroni"...
I luv that story, LOL!
Old 03-01-2005, 10:05 PM
no touchy

My girls have some very strange nicknames. May I call Moo Moo, Tippy is Banana Princess and Jaws, and Colby is Cheeza Babe (so it sounds like you're saying, She's a babe).
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:25 PM
dog lover!!

My dog's name is Teddy...and ya I guess it's not that original, but it just suited him so well! I think one of the worst name's is my friend's pug's name, 'Chomper'!! Isn't that horrible??! lol! Or maybe the Chi from england in the house we stayed at...his name was 'Fang'!! Aw man those are pretty bad! I like the name we chose for our previous dog, she was a rodhesion ridgeback (i don't remember how to spell it)...her name was Java.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Talking

I knew a friend who had a Pomeranian (sp?) that she named "Spunky".
It always reminded me of that old show "Rocko's modern Life". I don't know if anyone nows of that show, but there was this really brain dead dog that Rocko owned called Spunky. It's funny because my friends dog was sooooo smart!! LOL

My dogs name is "Lucas" (pronounced Loo-kas) off of the mexican spice that we use to eat as candy. He is sometimes called "Lukey boy", "Poopers", "Lukey puppy", or "Lucas pups".
Old 03-01-2005, 11:04 PM
mostly ignored...

My husband grew up with friends that had 3 consecutive mini collies named Charlie.Charlie isn't a bad name but it wasn't even Charlie 1, 2 and 3...just "Charlie". Growing up (I don't know why I thought it was an apt name at the time) I named my puppy "Dixie cup"...yeah like the little paper cups you put in your bathroom As for nicknames I call sunny "sunny bunny" (he looks like a rabbit darting around the room,seriously) fluffer nutter (look at his pic and you can tell why...sort of ) and Goober. Yeah...poor pup
Old 03-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Show Dog

i knew a neighborhood cat that had ... lester the molester.. and the kids wouldn't call it just "lester" .. it was the whole deal..

i actually don't know what to name my other puppy when i do get one.. i heard that people do identity thefts with even animals.. so im scared to name my girl a real girl name cause someone might steal the identity.. but can that really happen?
Old 03-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristine
i actually don't know what to name my other puppy when i do get one.. i heard that people do identity thefts with even animals.. so im scared to name my girl a real girl name cause someone might steal the identity.. but can that really happen?
...what, and ruin her credit?

lol. Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Show Dog

lol but no thats sorta what happened, i heard on the news in my area, people signing up people's pets for credit cards and loans..

all they need is the pets name, and b-day i guess...