Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Faint

Honestly, I don't know. I wouldn't call Charlie my 'heart dog' quite yet...it's almost impossible to tell with a 3 1/2 month old puppy, anyway. He's so busy playing and nipping and jumping and pooping that there's really no chance to realize this...perhaps when he is older I can give you an answer.

Thanks Keyodie!
Old 06-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Top Dog

I don't know, to be honest. I love Tango more than I've loved any other dog and she and I have an extremely strong bond, but technically, she's the first dog of my own that I've done absolutely everything with...so that's probably where our bond comes from. I can't say whether I'd call her my 'heart dog' or not because as I said, she's *my* first dog.

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Fennec - Tollwest Sugar Fox
[temporary puppy]
Old 06-13-2006, 08:40 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK&C
Honestly, I don't know. I wouldn't call Charlie my 'heart dog' quite yet...it's almost impossible to tell with a 3 1/2 month old puppy, anyway. He's so busy playing and nipping and jumping and pooping that there's really no chance to realize this...perhaps when he is older I can give you an answer.
Isn't that true lol...for all I know, Lucy is really a GREAT dog and will end up being my heart dog...but it's a bit hard to tell right now since she's only 4 1/2 months old and just wants to play!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Who woulda thought <3

I am being to think that I have 2 "heart dogs" One was a GSD mix names Timber who sadly had to be put down (her quality of life was fading) she was an older dog when she came to live with us...Now that I have Chloe and she is the first dog that is truely mine and I have had her since she was 9 weeks old she is rapidly getting her place as my "heart dog"
Old 06-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Top Dog

As much as I have loved all the dogs I have had since I was a child (and boy was that many years ago ) I can honestly says Farley is my heart dog. We have a connection that I can't explain but I am so very happy to have it. All the others will always hold a place in my heart but Farley is the owner of that "special" spot.