Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-27-2014, 10:16 PM
Top Dog

Being in pitch black dark and in silence. I *have* to have a TV on when I go to sleep and usually on super low volume. If I don't have a TV, I usually fall asleep with my computer playing something. If I'm just laying there, in silence, in pitch black dark room, I CREEP myself out. I start picturing like, ghosts, floating around in my room or something lurking in the corners. LOL. I'm weird.

Sharks are probably my most irrational fear. I pretty much never go into open water at ALL, so my odds of getting bitten/attacked by one are slim to none. Either way SCARY.

Spiders creep me the eff out too.

I HATE driving in any kind of inclement weather and driving at night isn't my fav either. I just have this fear of car crashes, I have super bad anxiety about it ever since I was IN a car accident a few years back.

Brit & Jackson

Old 06-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Resident fainting goat

Huntington's disease, Heights, car accidents..

and leopard seals...
they are kind of cute which makes them even more horrifying
Old 06-27-2014, 10:28 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
This actually sounds like the lineup for my wife's dream "B" movie

Flying spiders vs Sharknado at night.
Hahaha oh my word. I could play the bimbo that does the really stupid stuff in the movie like the girl that checks
Out weird noises in te dark yard at night when there is a mass murderer on the loose lol.

To add to my list... Being without my husband. The nightmares are few and far between now but they used to be frequent. I would have dreams that I had to move away and my ex would force himself into my home and I can't get away from him and no matter how much I try to call Brian, I just can't dial the number properly and I'm stuck.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-27-2014, 10:38 PM
APBT crazy!

I'm not afraid of much. But spiders creep me out and beetles. Nothing else really does.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:07 PM
Top Dog

Ticks, strangers, spiders touching me (I can look at them and admire them all day long, but unless it's a tarantula, I freak if they touch me,) SCREAMER PRANKS, gore, other things I can't think of. I am a very fearful person.

My biggest fear is losing people I love, especially my S/O. I can barely even type that without getting anxious.

My weirdest fear is corn. Corn on the cob is okay, but loose corn kernels, especially when they're in other food, freak me out. I have literally had dreams where I am surrounded by corn, thrown into a vat of corn, and, worst of all, been forced to eat corn, and I wake up gagging and about to throw up. It's ridiculous.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:58 PM
It's A Red Dog Revolution

Bridges

Thunderstorms/hurricanes/tornadoes

ET - the movie itself and the thing from the movie

Being alone in my house - luckily the dogs have helped with that

Open windows - I need curtains closed on everything even during the day

Certain textures freak me out - like I cannot stand the thought of someone chewing on paper towels or cotton EWWWWWWW

Loistava's Jari - 17 months old (M)
Loistava's Kimma RN AX AXJ RATN CGC - 4 years old (F)
AOM CH Finkkila's Kupla ("Bubbles") - 4 years old (F)
CH Finkkila's Pentti CGC TDI - 6 years old (M)
Old 06-28-2014, 12:56 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

Moths and horses. Not sure which I don't want near me more.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:14 AM
orange iguanas.

Spiders. Spiders. And spiders. Oh, and centipedes.
Like, it's sad the lengths I go to protect myself from them. My bed does not touch the wall, at all. Because a spider is less likely to crawl into my bed this way or something. And also, I don't care how deathly hot it is, I HAVE to wear long pants and socks to sleep because if a spider got in my bed, I can't possibly have it touch my skin (let's ignore the logical fact that my arms/face are still exposed).

Silence at night I can't handle. White noise all the way.

I've always had a fear that someone is going to break in my bedroom window. Even as a kid when my room was upstairs, I thought it totally plausible that someone would carry a ladder with them and climb up to my window. Now that my room is on the ground floor, I worry more - especially now that my car was broken into, right on the driveway. This solidifies to me that people are out creepin' in my yard.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-28-2014, 02:35 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkie_Mom View Post
ET - the movie itself and the thing from the movie
Ok I'll add greys to this list, they freak the crap out of me, I think I watched too much I solved mysteries as a child. Seriously, the ONLY movie I have never been able to make it through entirely is Communion, I can watch fire in the sky, but only because I have seen the end, but communion, nope, not gonna happen.

Oh and it became a joke to my dad so he would randomly draw them for me, one time he drew one on an envelope and put it right in front of my face while I was napping and woke me up...yep still have nightmares, and it was like 25 years ago lol.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:04 AM
Dogless

Having your period early,& you don't have anything for it... Embarrassing,& just plain annoying.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian