Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 05-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Top Dog

I'm so sorry! 14 yrs of memories will always be held close in your heart! (((((hugs)))))
Old 05-14-2014, 08:28 PM
Top Dog

Thank you all. As long as I have a memory (sometimes I wonder about that lol) I think those happy times remembered are what saves us when this happens. I'm okay now...I miss her very much, but it was her time...she was having a bad time at the very end. I appreciate your kindness, especially when I haven't been on here regularly...just too much going on these days. Ahhhhhh!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-14-2014, 09:04 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Oh, Carrie, I'm so sorry.

Old 05-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Dogless

I am so sorry for your loss (((Hugs))). Run free Chulita.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian
Old 05-15-2014, 12:00 AM
orange iguanas.

Aww little Chulita So sorry for your loss

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 05-15-2014, 07:55 AM
Love my pets

I'm so sorry to hear about Chulita. Know that she will forever me in your heart and memories.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:38 PM
Top Dog

Thank you guys. She is for sure running free. It's just so hard on us, isn't it. But it is a comfort to know she's not having that trouble breathing. Her little belly got so it was filling with fluid and she looked very fat. That backing up of the fluid finally was too much for her even with the diuretics and so forth. So, she is not suffering at all now.

The memories and my many photos of her during happier, healthier times is a comfort. She really was very healthy all the way up until that last year or so. For a byb dog, she never had a thing wrong with her...she had luxating patellas, but I never knew it until very recently. lol. The doctor felt one slip a little when he held her. But she never had it go out on her, never noticed it. She also lost her eye sight the last year or so in one eye. But otherwise, she and I lucked out as far as health, over all and her temperament. She had a lovely temperament...everyone loved her and she loved everyone...very friendly and socialable. I do miss her.

Thanks so much for your condolences.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

Oh Dober I'm so sorry. Chuli was such a sweet girl and I loved hearing stories about her. 14 years is a long time but it never seems long enough. <3

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Top Dog

Thank you Taqroy. I know...14 years is a pretty long life. But I do wish we would have had a few more years together. Thanks for your kind post.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-19-2014, 09:41 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I am sorry too. (((((HUGS))))) They live such short lives, the older we get, it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye does it.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,