Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Top Dog

I saw these on tumblr, but I'm excited to see them again. He makes me swoon, I swear.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Top Dog

Can you come out to NY, bring your nice weather, and take pictures of Hudson? I'll cuddle Trent while you do it

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 04-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaj View Post
I'm in awe looking at your pictures. Beautiful, just so beautiful. Cherry Blossoms are so charming and same with your dog.
Thank you! Really glad you enjoyed looking at them - I had a lot of fun taking/editing these pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
I LOVE these! I have been stalking any blossoms to see if they're low enough for me to get Limit into them. Nothing so far. Just stunning!
Thank you so much! Hope you find some, always love your photography and look forward to your 52 weeks photos!! Though Limit looks great no matter what he's posing with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Such a handsome guy <3
Thanks! And when you do make a trip back to the PNW area to see the area, please let me know!! My original plans to go to WA last month were ruined when I got sick for 2-3 weeks, and I'm bummed out I didn't get to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by houlahoops View Post
Um. *cough*

Is it "later" yet?
Haha, yes, it is! I need to upload the pictures but there'll be a new thread tomorrow or the day after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
I saw these on tumblr, but I'm excited to see them again. He makes me swoon, I swear.
Yay! I always feel bad for people who have me on their Facebook/Tumblr/other forums, because they always end up getting spammed two or three times with the same exact pictures. Really glad you're not tired of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
Can you come out to NY, bring your nice weather, and take pictures of Hudson? I'll cuddle Trent while you do it
I'll try! And hey, I'm hoping to apply to NY for grad school (although MI is sort of my top choice), so who knows! Not sure what I can do about the weather, but if I ever meet Hudson I'd take loads of pictures (and Trent would love the attention)