What's your desktop background?

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I love seeing different backgrounds :) I've got a folder full of pretty ones to use eventually, but I always end up with one that makes me laugh. I've been stuck on this one for a while:

Dagwall

Now that I CAN use my own pictures for my desktop at work I've returned to Jubel pictures. Currently it's happy, tired dogs after a nice morning walk. Jubel and my last foster Tony.

Elrohwen

I have this one on my work computer right now. I present things a lot and have my computer set up to do side by side screens. When I first plug in to the projector the people in the meeting just see this picture until I can drag over whatever I want to show. It always gets some laughs.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think I made this during the first part of A-school when I was having Michael withdrawals. Final Fantasy makes everything better. (Note, I did not draw the pictures...just stole them off of google.)

I need to make a new background.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I only have one computer for work/play, so I have designated accounts for AlliePets and for the rest of the time.

This is my current wallpaper for AlliePets, same art as my icon. Vector Finn by my talented friend Neo.

This is my current personal account wallpaper. Some of you will know what this scene is from. :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My work computer is a slide show of Mia and Summer pictures. Changes every 5 minutes. Lots of Mia puppy pics on it. <3

My home computer is

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Is your Finn named after Adventure Time as well?? :p
Nope, I named him after Mr. Dressup and the Irish poem Finnegan's Wake. But, his litter was a Twilight nicknamed litter, so his litter name was "Jake". I liked it just enough to keep it in his registered name. So he's HL's Finnegan Jake.

Finn & Jake. :rofl1: He got named before the series was made - Finn's name was Pen in the original pilot!

Equinox

Laptop background -

Desktop background back at the house -

This is my current personal account wallpaper. Some of you will know what this scene is from. :)
Yessssss. I love that show!! For a while, I rotated between these two pictures for my cellphone wallpaper

And desktop wallpaper!

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
As of last week

For the longest time before that, it was this

Made me feel all artistic and stuff :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.