A Week Later, Lodin is Still Cute

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
So he's been home for one week today, and he's still cute. In case you guys were wondering, haha

He's a super puppy. Not prone to crate screaming, yet anyway, so that is a blessing after the woeful opera wailers that were Mira and MacNut as puppies. Very bitey, completely crazy for toys, and getting more coordinated by the day...real adult dog gaits have replaced the puppy fling, and he is fluidly backing and sidewinding without tripping over his own feet, haha. He is very good at catching his own tail (that fleeing white tip is SO enticing), is offering to kennel up on his own, and loves to play chase-the-human.

Some randoms from yesterday...his first bath at home, leaf decimation, lessons from Mira, and other assorted silliness.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Mr. Speckle-Nose rates baths at "Never ever ever again."

This is how most of my puppy pictures turn out. But even as a wet blur, he is super cute haha

He looks so innocent for a puppy who just stole this from the Cheeseface and is about to throw his whole body into a fierce, violent game of tug with me, haha

Yes, yes, tell me alllll about it buddy

What his play bows lack in grace, they more than make up for in enthusiasm *grin*

Monkey see...

...Monkey do

We have some ear confusion starting here, haha. Or maybe just the consequences of rolling around like a drunk monkey

Webster says, "What puppy?" Plus a rough size comparison

Life is Good!

~Thanks for looking!~

RBark

Got Floof?
A week later, I want him even more!

He looks hilarious when wet. And super cute.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Those ears are adorably big! He has such a sweet expression, looks like the other dogs are acclimating to him.. One way or another ;)

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
He's so adorable, insanely adorable. These threads of puppy pictures esp. BC puppies, makes me want a puppy more, & more.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hahaha Webster. I CAN'T SEE YOU YOU DON'T EXIST.
Exactly, haha. I think sometimes when I say that Webster doesn't acknowledge that the puppy exists, people assume I mean he warns him off or something like that. No. He does exactly what he would do anyway, as if the puppy weren't there. Doesn't even have a ear twitched toward him. Just laying where he would lay anyway, looking at what he would be looking at anyway. Take the puppy out of that photo and nothing at all else would be changed, haha.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
More Week 2 Photos :)

One of these dogs is not yet with the sit-stay program... someday I will get a group photo!

Yeah he's pretty darn cute.

Today we have one button ear and one rose ear, haha. Opposite of Kim.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
OMG I can't believe his cuteness. I'm glad all seems to be good at your house with the new little guy :D

As if your group shots weren't epic enough - adding in Lodin is going to be awesome!!!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
NOT ENOUGH. MOAR.

He's super cute and ughhhh I want a puppy so bad. I miss the puppy flailing run hahaha.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
More of the little shaver :)

Fuzzy wuzzy puppy. He doesn't actually have a full collar -- there is a gap o the right side and a very very thin line connecting on the left so he basically has a big white spot on the back side of his head, haha.

Something old, and something very new

Creeping up on Mira and her toy from cover to cover...

He's pretty cute :)

Members online