Casey needs vibes, prayers ext..

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Casey is at the vets and he is pretty sick. The vet suspects salmonella poisoning. But who knows. Could be likely I supose since he is a farm dog and come Into contact with dead things. Especially when things start to thaw. But then again he is used to eating rotten things.

Anyways vibes and the like appreciate. I should know more tonight.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Thanks guys. I just got off the phone with my mother and the vet has diagnosed him with having pneumonia he is critical right now, so I hope things turn for the better over night.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Hey sorry for the late response. Casey is doing about the same, but now he has started hacking up stuff, which is a good thing. This infor was from yesterday. Have not heard anything today yet, my mother seems not to like to answer her phone or call me to let me know what's happening.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Head some more news. He is doing a lot better today. He ate a bit today. My mom spent about two hours with him today at the vets. He thought he was leaving so he trotted around following my mom and then peed on his bed when they put him back in his crate ha ha. That is a very Casey thing to do when he is not impressed ha ha.

Members online