Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Top Dog

16 and pregnant...don't judge me :P
Old 07-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalGSD View Post
I may or may not be in the middle of a Grey's Anatomy marathon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I binged that show too haha. I couldn't believe how fast I watched like 8 seasons haha.

I love medical shows. I'm watching House now... in season 5.
Oh god I'm going crazy with it. I know a lot of people liked it but I never realized the goodness that is Grey's Anatomy. It's like a soap opera. I'm starting to think they should all live in one big polygamous family.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Top Dog

I'm rewatching Breaking Bad (again). God I love this show.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I've re-watched that series twice now. Well, sort of kind of. Not like ALL 5 seasons in a row. But sometimes I want to watch one episode and then I go all back into that "OMG WELL NOW I HAVE TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS!" mode and end up watching like 4-5 eps in a row... that I totally didn't plan on watching... It's just such a great show, I can't get enough.

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Oh god I'm going crazy with it. I know a lot of people liked it but I never realized the goodness that is Grey's Anatomy. It's like a soap opera. I'm starting to think they should all live in one big polygamous family.
I never thought I'd like GRey's. Thought it wasn't my kind of show. Wrong!! The first few seasons were a lot better than recent eps tho.

I can't remember (am too lazy to go thru thread) if you watched Nip/Tuck or not? But we seem to like the same shows... Nip was another one I just happened to click on one day not thinking I would like it. I became obsessed. Of course the first 4 seasons were amazing, and the last 3 were a bit odd, ok really odd, but still SO worth watching. It's almost a weird combo of Breaking Bad and Grey's Anatomy rolled into one. And Christian Troy <3

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttkip View Post
Does being in a Boy Meets World marathon count?
LOVE BMW. Seen every episode at least three times lol.

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalGSD View Post
I haven't been able to watch it the past few days, but I'm fully planning to binge watch again tomorrow haha.

And same here! I watched all the House episodes a couple of months ago... that was bad lol
So glad someone else watched House! I haven't really found anyone else who is into it. I love Wilson and House's bromance. <3 And just love Dr. House's character in general. I'm slowing my pace down a lot because I don't want it to end. I'm at the end of season 7 now.

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Duuuuude.

Quote:
I just finished rewatching it because I never saw the second half of season 5. SO GOOD. So freaking good.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 08-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
I never thought I'd like GRey's. Thought it wasn't my kind of show. Wrong!! The first few seasons were a lot better than recent eps tho.

I can't remember (am too lazy to go thru thread) if you watched Nip/Tuck or not? But we seem to like the same shows... Nip was another one I just happened to click on one day not thinking I would like it. I became obsessed. Of course the first 4 seasons were amazing, and the last 3 were a bit odd, ok really odd, but still SO worth watching. It's almost a weird combo of Breaking Bad and Grey's Anatomy rolled into one. And Christian Troy <3
I watched all of Grey's that was on Netflix and I'm not sure I want to keep following it on regular TV. I agree, it should have ended a few seasons ago. Ended with the crash, maybe?

I've seen a few episodes of Nip/Tuck but it was really odd to me .

Quote:
So glad someone else watched House! I haven't really found anyone else who is into it. I love Wilson and House's bromance. <3 And just love Dr. House's character in general. I'm slowing my pace down a lot because I don't want it to end. I'm at the end of season 7 now.
I've seen mostly all the House episodes...there was a certain point, maybe when Cutty got the baby? Or did she leave? I stopped watching. I loved House. It got dragged out too.

Have you watched Weeds? I loved Weeds too. Addictive. You'd probably like Weeds if you liked Breaking Bad and Nip/Tuck .

Old 08-02-2014, 06:48 AM
Top Dog

I've seen all of House!

Caught up with Downton Abbey and we're watching Breaking Bad now. I don't love it though, it's good but doesn't live up to the hype for me, but it's something to do.

Does anyone watch Continuum? It's one of the couple shows with Suits and Doctor Who that I couldn't stop watching. Just really hoping it gets renewed.