Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27 View Post
Yes all of them!
I am so excited to see tonight's episode. Then again, I get excited by Wednesday, lol. I'm very interested to see what's up with Paul.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by -bogart- View Post

I am heartsick that tomorrow will be it for months and months and months.

lesigh
Ugh, me too. About to watch the finale and I don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the summer. And even when all my regular shows start back up, none will compare to the love I have for GOT.

I'm working on a reread of the books, though, so there's that.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Twin 2

Just finished the first season of The 100. It's surprisingly good! I mean, it's still a CW show but honestly, I really got into it, especially a few episodes in.

There is still the teenish drama but really that's not far fetched at all. You have to suspend disbelief and not be too nit picky about science facts and things but it's got a really interesting premise going on, some really hard moral and ethical decisions people have to make and it doesn't always turn out ok. I also over all like all the characters, they have layers and aren't super one dimensional. No one is only good and only bad.

Such a cliffhanger ending though.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:02 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Ugh, me too. About to watch the finale and I don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the summer. And even when all my regular shows start back up, none will compare to the love I have for GOT.

I'm working on a reread of the books, though, so there's that.
I havent seen it yet , (stupid friend ruin my night ugggg) BUT i did the dumb thing and went looking for Lady Stone Heart , and I am horrified she is a no show. I will watch the episode tonight and come back with a reaction.

My poor books have all fallen apart and I found some .epub versions , so I read them all the time . I get bored and just open one at random and read for a bit! lol

Last edited by -bogart-; 06-16-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:09 PM
I'm All Ears

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet.... I am putting them off so it doesn't have to end!

Surprised that Lady Stoneheart is a no show though
Old 06-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Just finished the first season of The 100. It's surprisingly good! I mean, it's still a CW show but honestly, I really got into it, especially a few episodes in.

There is still the teenish drama but really that's not far fetched at all. You have to suspend disbelief and not be too nit picky about science facts and things but it's got a really interesting premise going on, some really hard moral and ethical decisions people have to make and it doesn't always turn out ok. I also over all like all the characters, they have layers and aren't super one dimensional. No one is only good and only bad.

Such a cliffhanger ending though.
I admit I got pretty hooked too.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:11 AM
Top Dog

Yeah, I'm REALLY bummed that they didn't do the reveal in the Game of Thrones finale. I was really psyched for it. And also, Bloodraven? Could they NOT have saved a bit of CGI budget and made some major improvements to that?? Because he was not at all like I imagined him to be. Also, majorly bummed about Jojen because his character and what happened to him always intrigued me in the books, but I guess it makes sense.

I rewatched it with my friend earlier this afternoon, so a lot of it is fresh in my mind. And okay, I KNOW a lot of people are absolutely enraged about Jaime and Tyrion's farewell and how they ended on a happy note, but to be honest, I thought it was sweet. I honestly don't think they'll ever see each other again in the books, so I enjoyed that bit of happiness between the two brothers. Jaime was the only one who cares about Tyrion and I didn't mind the feel goodness of the scene. So sue me. I know that Tyrion's basically become a different character in the show compared to how he was in the books, but I'm one of the few who don't actually enjoy his chapters. Maybe that's why I'm indifferent?

Oh, and my friend actually said that she was becoming interested in what's going on in the North/on the Wall now, with the arrival of Stannis. That was cool for me because just a week before during episode 9, she was telling me about how little she cared about that particular region and plot line.

So, is Season 5 basically going into AFFC + ADWD territory simultaneously, right? I know a lot of it was already touched on this season, too. Wonder when the 6th book is coming out I have the books as epub files on my tablet, too, which makes things a lot easier!
Old 06-17-2014, 01:59 PM
Top Dog

Watched the GoT season finale last night, sad that's it for another year 10 episodes go by soooo fast!

I honestly barely remember the books (it wasn't even THAT long ago that I read them, but I guess I read so many books that I don't retain them all that well long term unless I reread them). So I don't really notice the changes that are made on the show, which I guess is kind of nice, because I don't get upset about it

Also, I've been trying to get one of my sisters to watch Arrow, she made it through to about episode 10, and still thought it was really bad. She has been visiting for a few days, so I forced her to watch more, and it was fun to rewatch some of season one. We made it to I think episode 18 or 19 and she FINALLY was like, ok this is getting better now! Haha, just took a while...she's leaving but I might finish off the rewatch of season one if I can find the time.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Chihuahua Power!

I was really sad for the GoT finale as well... I can't believe we have to wait a whole year for the next season! It feels like it just started back up again.

I love Orange is the New Black, and I'm so happy that season 2 is on Netflix now! I think we're on... episode 8 maybe? We've been watching 1 or 2 episodes almost every night.

I'm on season 3 of Big Love which has been decently interesting. We're going to resume it once we finish OITNB.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 06-21-2014, 11:13 PM
Top Dog

I started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.

Oh my god. Why didn't I watch this sooner. SO GOOD. Pretty junky but SO GOOD.