Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-15-2014, 02:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OMGGGGG I hope it doesn't suck... it looks good from that trailer. PLEASE DON'T SUCK FLASH, PLEASE.
Oh, I was literally just watching that. Like, not even a minute ago. I actually had very little interest in this show when it was mentioned, but now that I've seen the trailer... yep, sign me up!
Old 05-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Arrow, stop toying with my emotions. I honestly... ugh. I just. Stop. Please. My heart can't take this emotional whiplash.

Also, how am I going to survive this summer?!? All my favorite shows will be done for the season by mid-June.
I've got two shows starting back up in June, I'm all excited for True Blood and Orange is the New Black to start again.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagwall View Post
I've got two shows starting back up in June, I'm all excited for True Blood and Orange is the New Black to start again.
That's right! I am looking forward to Orange is the New Black! And I may give True Blood another try... though I did get through 2-3 seasons before giving up on it.

Oh, but I guess summer would be a good time to watch all the shows I've been meaning to. Like Breaking Bad. That should be good (hopefully)!
Old 05-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
That's right! I am looking forward to Orange is the New Black! And I may give True Blood another try... though I did get through 2-3 seasons before giving up on it.

Oh, but I guess summer would be a good time to watch all the shows I've been meaning to. Like Breaking Bad. That should be good (hopefully)!
I really need to finish Orange is the New Black. I really liked the first few eps and then just never finished as I had too many shows. lol.

I could not get into True Blood. It was just sooo poorly acted imo I literally thought it was a comedy in the first 2 episodes LOL... but maybe I needed to give it more of a chance.

And yes please do try and watch BB. It's a show that just gets better and better IMO but you know I'm obsessed

I totally geeked out over the Once Upon a Time finale sunday night... Eeekkk! LOVED the twist.

Brit & Jackson

Old 05-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Arrow, stop toying with my emotions. I honestly... ugh. I just. Stop. Please. My heart can't take this emotional whiplash.

Also, how am I going to survive this summer?!? All my favorite shows will be done for the season by mid-June.
Ok I just watched the season finale of Arrow, and OMG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that whole Felicity thing!!!! I have totally been imagining (? I don't think I entirely imagined it) a lot of attraction between her and Oliver and REALLY wishing that they'd get together because she is waaaay cooler than any of the other girls. And then they totally had me going for a bit there, I was SO HAPPY!!! When he chose her over Laurel? Best moment EVER! But no. What the heck. So disappointed

And, that is basically all that I can think about from this episode hahaha. No other thoughts at the moment. I guess I'm glad Thea didn't kill her dad but what the heck is she thinking at the end?!

Booo, no more Arrow for a long time Maybe I should try The Flash, at least Oliver makes an appearance, that's got to count for something!
Old 05-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Top Dog

Oh and, I guess I will watch True Blood, I have been so unimpressed with the past few seasons. I read the books and did enjoy the first few seasons of the show, but then they totally veered off of the story lines from the book and started doing really weird stuff. I don't even understand where they are going with some of the story lines now. And I've heard this will be the last season, how are they going to wrap this up?

Oh and anyone wondering what to watch this summer, totally check out Outlander which premiers August 9th on Starz. It's going to be good!!

New trailer, they are still filming so limited scenes.

Old 05-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I really need to finish Orange is the New Black. I really liked the first few eps and then just never finished as I had too many shows. lol.

I could not get into True Blood. It was just sooo poorly acted imo I literally thought it was a comedy in the first 2 episodes LOL... but maybe I needed to give it more of a chance.

And yes please do try and watch BB. It's a show that just gets better and better IMO but you know I'm obsessed

I totally geeked out over the Once Upon a Time finale sunday night... Eeekkk! LOVED the twist.
Oh I freely admit True Blood isn't a quality show but the Bill and Sookie drama has me hooked completely. Totally understand others not being that into it but I'm super excited for it to be back soon and see the final season.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Top Dog

I thought the first season of True Blood was pretty good and really enjoyable. The characters were mostly like real people. I loved Lafayette.

"You can feel the fear and nastiness coming off that cerrnbreead."

Then it just got progressively sillier.

And the books, well. lol.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
Yes you do. <3 New season starts June 6th!

Old 05-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Ok I just watched the season finale of Arrow, and OMG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that whole Felicity thing!!!! I have totally been imagining (? I don't think I entirely imagined it) a lot of attraction between her and Oliver and REALLY wishing that they'd get together because she is waaaay cooler than any of the other girls. And then they totally had me going for a bit there, I was SO HAPPY!!! When he chose her over Laurel? Best moment EVER! But no. What the heck. So disappointed

And, that is basically all that I can think about from this episode hahaha. No other thoughts at the moment. I guess I'm glad Thea didn't kill her dad but what the heck is she thinking at the end?!

Booo, no more Arrow for a long time Maybe I should try The Flash, at least Oliver makes an appearance, that's got to count for something!
Ok, finally watched the finale.

To quote you "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I actually really don't want Oliver to get together with Felicity mainly because I like him better, and the rest of the girls better when we don't have to deal with the love drama. That being said, the other reason is because I love the, not really tension but, I don't know, hints about him and Felicity without it happening.

All that aside, I was kinda squealing inside when he told her Slade picked the wrong girl. Then when I figured out it was a trick for Slade I was really hoping she knew before they went into the house and THEN when I found out she didn't, I felt so bad for her. She's so freaking adorable.

Ok, as for the rest of the episode. THEA IS A STUPID HEAD. I just, her teenage, everything bad is happening license is DONE. She's driving me nuts and going off with her mass murderer dad at the end? Seriously? You just tried to kill him and now you're going to skip off and be his daughter or something?

I seriously hope the Detective is ok and doesn't die because he's become one of my favorite characters. And I hope Roy manages to give me reason to like him again, because I seriously want to but I always feel like I want to shake him.

Also, did anyone else think it was weird Sin hasn't been in these at all? Sarah was all over making sure she was ok before when things went down and this time nothing. I really like her character and was hoping to see her more.

And the ending, who saw that coming? Cause I gotta say, was not expecting it!

Lastly, totally looking forward to The Flash. Loved when they did the episode introducing him and paving the way for the new series and I really liked that guy when he was in Glee so I'm excited!