Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-17-2014, 08:37 AM
My dog tickles my soul

Default Dog crates for sale on Home.Woot

Just wanted to give people a heads-up if they were in the market. I can't say anything for the craftsmanship or anything, because I don't really know. I just saw it and thought maybe somebody would find the information useful.

The offer is only good for today on Home.Woot!

http://home.woot.com/offers/compact-...-crate-5-sizes

Hope that helps, and hope I'm not being too spammy. lol
Old 01-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Top Dog

Hah I just bought one of these to use as a class crate. I hope they're quality but for $25 I couldn't resist.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 01-17-2014, 10:24 AM
Kung Pow Fish

i didnt compare all the sizes, just the one i recently bought (30" tall) and this one ebay seller has them slightly cheaper, and with free shipping (dunno how much woots shipping is) linky here I have bought 3 crates from them in the past and Im very happy with the quality and CS. the most recent time i went ahead and got the blue, and its darker and brighter than the picture makes it look, so i love it and highly recommend it

sorry to hijack the thread but ZOMG CHEAP KENNELS made me think of mine
Old 01-18-2014, 07:13 AM
My dog tickles my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Hah I just bought one of these to use as a class crate. I hope they're quality but for $25 I couldn't resist.
Glad I could help someone out! I was so tempted to buy one myself at that price, but I seriously have zero need for another crate right now. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
i didnt compare all the sizes, just the one i recently bought (30" tall) and this one ebay seller has them slightly cheaper, and with free shipping (dunno how much woots shipping is) linky here I have bought 3 crates from them in the past and Im very happy with the quality and CS. the most recent time i went ahead and got the blue, and its darker and brighter than the picture makes it look, so i love it and highly recommend it

sorry to hijack the thread but ZOMG CHEAP KENNELS made me think of mine
Hey, no problem! You're ZOMG CHEAP KENNELS are still going to be available, whereas the Woot deal is over and done now.

For the record, Woot shipping is a flat $5. (Unless you are ordering T-shirts, in which case it's free shipping). So not bad at all, IMO. They aren't always the fastest at delivery, especially if you are ordering large/heavy items, but for the prices they sell at I figure it comes out in the wash.