Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 09-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Ass Lover

Default CAT LOVERS UNITE!!! My own forum.

Cat lovers come out of the closet! I dogged Chaz enough to rename this with CAT in the title.

I suspect that many of us dog lovers also harbor a much maligned tendancy to also love cats. This where you can get yer cat schwerve on!

I was a cat guy before I was a dog guy...I'm not a foo-foo cat guy, I've never shown cats or even been to a cat show, I just like them. I grew up with one, but since I've been on my own at 18 (16+ years), I've never spent more than a month without having a feline companion.

All of my cats have always been rescues or strays. I did buy one at a pet store (Buddy the Tiger) because he was the last one and looked lonely (I'm normaly not sappy like that).

I have 3 cats. Lotta Pussy is a Maine Coon mix that my wife and I got shortly after we got married. This cat has lived in Ohio, moved to California, and now is back in Ohio. She has some mental issues but is a sweetie. Moxy Fürvous is her adopted sis, rescued in Cali and is probably close to a full blooded Maine Coon...big, assertive. Striking. Audrey is a short haired tiger I adopted from a rescuer who's group my band contributed a song to for their money-making charity CD. Audrey is a stone cold biyatch, but an awesome cat.

I'm no expert on pure bred cat stuff, but I do know cat behavior/diet/and integration.

Welcome to the ChazPuss Forum!

-Kev (your humble moderator)
Old 09-10-2004, 03:07 AM
Felurian

So you dogged Chaz, huh?

I've had some neat cats in my life, and I miss having one with me now, but even the feral cats around here don't last long with the coyotes.

One of these nights soon I'll start with some cat stories, maybe in chronological order, starting with Gulliver, the traveller, who arrived in California at the airport where my Dad was the resident engineer. Gulliver flew in on a plane load of pot out of Mexico. And that was just the beginning of his travels.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Active Pup

Default i love cats as well

i have 5 cats miss flash who is the queen bee of the house i found her underneath a shopping cart at a grocery store, she was my first kitty and she thinks shes superior to everyone else. Then theres boomer my mom says he was prolly a stoner in his past life because hes just like whatever all the time. Then theres mr pig who is my big boy who is scared of company he'll hide the whole time any one comes to the house, we cant forget monster who is my biggest boy ,a big sweet orange cat who loves to give kisses, and last but not least is my baby Revan, hes my blind kitten when he was 2 months old both of his eyes had to be removed from a severe herpes infection, but you wouldnt know hes blind he runs around the house just like he can see everything, hes my lil troublemaker he likes to pounce on anything and everything that moves! Well thats my cat family, when i figure out how to put pics on ill post some .
Old 02-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

i have 4 cats one is large enough to be 2 so i guess i have 5 LOL
Old 06-04-2005, 12:09 PM
I W A L R

I have 3 cats.The one I love most is the one that always sleeps with me at night,Tiggy.She is fat but cuddle and a tabby mix.I do in fact have a purebred,Figgy, a Norweigen Forest Cat,also know as Felis Norches.Buddy,my black and white gerbil is fat, along with my hampster,Snickers,who is brown and white and is dwarf.Snickers licks!Buddy bites!My dog,Wendy,as shown as avatar and picture,id an aussy glossy and black lab mix.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Love my pets

Do you have a pic of Figgy? My Tiny (Maine Coon) often gets mistaken for a Norwegen Forest cat.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:44 AM
I W A L R

no I dont have a picture of him, but he has a white stomach,white snout, and it runs in a thin stripe between his eyes.The are normally brown when they are sitting in the sun.Otherwise, they look black.Figgy Wiggy also has 2 white paws.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:45 PM
I W A L R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04
Do you have a pic of Figgy? My Tiny (Maine Coon) often gets mistaken for a Norwegen Forest cat.
This is not Figgy, but I have found a picture that looks exactally like him, but Figgy has a pinkish/white nose and dont you think he is cute?http://xoomer.virgilio.it/mooncats/Mina129.JPG
Old 07-24-2005, 01:46 PM
I W A L R

Ok, I was checking out that link and it did not work for me, so I'm guessing it will not work for you
Old 07-24-2005, 01:49 PM
I W A L R

Try this:http://images.google.com/images?q=No...&start=60&sa=N

keep going down to the bottom until you ound a black and white cat with a blue background and some roses by him.