Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Vizsla mom

Default Disney Questions!

So, I leave tomorrow but ..anyone been there? Can you recommend best places to go, places that sucked, etc? We have hopper passes ..I don't know what that means& we're staying on the resort. Also, is Downtown Disney cool? Are there outlet places to shop? Are there bathing suit places to purchase?

Now accepting any& all suggestions
Old 01-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Sit! Good dog.

ENTER SPARKS!!!!!!

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Are you going to California or Florida? I've never been to Florida but I've done Anaheim a dozen times.

Hopper means you can jump from one park to another mid day. They also sell individual park tickets, so you can only visit that individual park that day. Hopper passes cost more, but allow you a lot more flexibility.

I'm sure you can find bathing suits, but you will pay an arm and a leg--it's disney, the prices are crazy!. You'll do much better to borrow one or find an old one!

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 01-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Vizsla mom

Florida one ..I always forget there's more than one! I have some suits& ordered others but I can't go into that horror story right now. So brutal. Anyway, I have a lap suit& a two piece.

I figured I'd pay insane prices.

Yeah, our Hopper pass was almost half the cost of our trip!! Insane. Hope we benefit from them aha
Old 01-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I've been once. Not much help. Lol

I really enjoyed downtown disney, which I did 2 years ago (i did Disney itself last year). I enhiyed the shopping and there are some cool things to do.

I don't remember which park we did, but I really enjoyed it.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
ENTER SPARKS!!!!!!

Sparks is there RIGHT NOW LOL.

I've never been but I want to. Very much.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Vizsla mom

Downtown Disney is on our list for sure.

I dont' really want to go ..I mean, I want to go but I don't love Disney movies or anything so it's not a lifelong dream like it is for my friends LOL! I'm mostly interested in how the half will be. I trained in consistently cold weather ..and now I'm running the race in summer. Oh well! PHOTO OPS.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:42 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

LOL yeah... Here right now.
Where are you stating in property? We are currently at boardwalk resorts for the first time.

Since you are staying on property, you will likely get magic bands so you can go online and set up fast passes for rides each day.

At epcot, Soarin is a MUST!!!!!! Test track is also pretty awesome and if you want something fun and funny, turtle talk with crush is awesome.

Hollywood studios, rockin roller coaster is super cool and tower or terror. There are lots of neat things like the great movie ride and star tours. Toy story midway mania is AMAZING!

Magic kingdom... Space mountain, splash mountain, big thinder mountain for thrill rides. New fantasyland is cool. Ariels underwater adventure is really neat and there are just a bunch of neat things to do. Check out the different shops because you never know what you'll find to see or do

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Vizsla mom

Packed& ready! Heading to the bank now to get some American money then zoooom away we go! I will try to do absolutely everything@
Old 01-07-2014, 09:31 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yv0nne View Post
Florida one ..I always forget there's more than one! I have some suits& ordered others but I can't go into that horror story right now. So brutal. Anyway, I have a lap suit& a two piece.

I figured I'd pay insane prices.

Yeah, our Hopper pass was almost half the cost of our trip!! Insane. Hope we benefit from them aha
I have been to the Florida one but that was like over 10 years ago so my info might be a little dated lol xD.

Rides to ride: the tower of terror, rock in' roller coaster, space mountain were my faves, also downtown Disney is cool!

Of course there is probably tons more awesome stuff there now, be sure you take a lot of pictures