Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-04-2014, 08:22 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I look at pretty much all of the photos posted in the photo section...I just don't always reply. Most of the time I'm on my phone and I get to say, "Oooooh, pretty doggy!" to myself and that's that.

Which is funny, because I always like it when people post comments regarding my photos...but when I look at other people's photos, merely looking at them is rewarding enough and I find posting a comment that just says, "Great picture!" to be too time consuming.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 01-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Top Dog

Sorry, I look at all the photo threads, I just tend not to post in them, good or bad photos. Mots not a slight, but the question thing, and that one can't just comment with a simple 'nice' or 'fun' won't work, there has to be more, so I just look for the most part. Please don't stop posting pics, I will try harder to comment. Here and on Facebook.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Ok cool. I feel better than. The only reason i brought it up was because it seemed like everyone else would get at least one or two replies and mine got none. I figured was likely just not replying and nothing else (I do that to especially now that i don't have a computer. I'm sorry about not commenting as much as i should as well! ) I think I got paranoid after frans post about no one replying to a picture thread because of the whole outside only dog thing. Sorry !

Thanks everyone. I feel better no worries about not replying, as as you enjoy them I'll post plenty of pics lol
Old 01-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

I at one point was stressing about the same thing, and I realized I also rarely reply to photo threads, or even non-photo threads if someone else has said what I would say already. But it means a lot to me when someone replies even briefly. So I *try* to be better about commenting on more threads.

But in general, I do think the entire forum, the photo section especially, as really slowed down. I certainly wouldn't take it as a personal affront.

Except that I'm still so jealous of Art's ability to stand on hands that I'm never speaking to you again. That's personal.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker View Post
I at one point was stressing about the same thing, and I realized I also rarely reply to photo threads, or even non-photo threads if someone else has said what I would say already. But it means a lot to me when someone replies even briefly. So I *try* to be better about commenting on more threads.

But in general, I do think the entire forum, the photo section especially, as really slowed down. I certainly wouldn't take it as a personal affront.

Except that I'm still so jealous of Art's ability to stand on hands that I'm never speaking to you again. That's personal.
No you didn't! Lol jk

I'm as bad too now that i think of it. I saw a pic of gusto in the random pic thread was going to post about it because it was just too cute, but then just didnt. So I get it. Ill be better about replying as well
Old 01-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Silence, peasants.

Yes I can't speak to you anymore because of Art's ability to balance on your hands. Really I just haven't been looking in the photo section much, holidays. Such busy.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 01-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I think the photo forum as a whole has slowed down because of the "daily snapshot" thread. I pretty much quit looking in the photo forum because it seems like there's rarely very many new threads...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oko View Post
Yes I can't speak to you anymore because of Art's ability to balance on your hands.

This.

I saw a quoted picture of Art on Hand in the perch thread (but never found the original?? That's another topic altogether---I think tapatalk pro is hiding posts from me)

BUT. I have been spending all of my free time (which hasn't been much the last three days) trying to convince Crossbone to stand on my hands.

It's not going well. DH says it's because they (husband & dog) think it's pointless but I was so impressed by Art and I want to master it. And I don't have any time left to reply to picture threads....
Old 01-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I think the photo forum as a whole has slowed down because of the "daily snapshot" thread. I pretty much quit looking in the photo forum because it seems like there's rarely very many new threads...
And I'm the opposite, lol, I have never looked at that thread.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:08 PM
I'm All Ears

Weird duplicate post