Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Default Can I ask why....

So the last 6 photo threads I've posted there has been one reply total.

Can I ask if there's something I'm not being told? Did I offend everyone by something? Are my pictures just too crappy to respond to? (seriously, I'm trying to improve) Are they all too similar so it's not worth responding or maybe too many? Or maybe I just post them to Facebook as well as here at the same time too much?

Just....why? I know chaz is slow sometimes and I'm really not trying to whine, it just seems like there is something going on that I'm not privy to and I'd really like to know what.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm All Ears

I think the photo section has just been really slow lately. Been noticing the same thing. Used to most threads would get to at least page 2. But then again I am guilty too of looking an not commenting.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Top Dog

I think, in general, a lot of people look at the picture threads, but not many people respond to them. I know that, personally, I look at the threads, but don't respond to a lot. Sometimes I'm just too busy and am just scrolling through the pictures when I need a brain break from work.

Try not to take it personally. I love seeing your pictures of Talon & Art.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Twin 2

I've been bad reading, looking and admiring without posting! I'm sorry! I love your pictures!

And I think everyone reading on phones too cuts down on comments because it's so much harder to type on a phone.

I think everyone on this forum needs to start commenting and posting more, make things interesting, more thread topics even if they've been done before.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Not a Border Collie

I think the whole forum has slowed down a bit, especially the photo section. I'm bad about not posting sometimes because I'll look at a photo thread on my phone, make a mental note to reply on a computer later (because I get tired of typing on my phone), and then it slips my mind.

I don't think you've done anything wrong, please don't stop posting pictures! I know I'm not the only one who loves looking at Art and Talon

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 01-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Top Dog

I'm so bad about commenting on photo threads, though I do usually look at all of them. I was just looking at the one of Watson the Welshie yesterday and was going to reply and I just, didn't? I don't know why. I went and looked at your threads. I missed the holiday one, but the one with three pics I saw, thought they were way cute, and just..moved on? I do honestly think the lack of quick reply makes moving through threads more difficult, it 'shouldn't' matter but now it's sort of a production to post. I do think the phone thing is true too.

I will try to be better!

Old 01-04-2014, 08:15 PM
I'm All Ears

I keep meaning to post in photo threads more. It sucks to take time for photos and get no replies.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Top Dog

Happens to me too. I feel like only those who are amazing photographers get a lot of replies. My pictures are boring

That said I barely ever respond to other people's pictures so I shouldn't be complaining. Perhaps I'll start. I always look at them, just don't respond.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Top Dog

Have to apologize, too! I really, really look forward to your pictures and love your shots and your dogs!! Just been busy this month and I'm with family for the holiday season, so I don't have access to a computer. I've just been checking Chaz on my tablet and phone for the most part and end up forgetting to reply.

For the record, I think you take awesome pictures and I think your dogs are seriously cool. Don't stop posting, and I promise I'll make an effort to reply more frequently!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
And I think everyone reading on phones too cuts down on comments because it's so much harder to type on a phone.
This is a large part of it for me. In CT, I had an easily accessible computer (read: not locked away in a shoebox of a room with no windows and a keyboard that barely works). Rick's mom is letting us borrow an iPad, which is way easier to post on than a phone, so my activity level is starting to pick up a bit.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"