Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-06-2014, 05:43 PM
SizzleDog SizzleDog is offline
Lord Cynical
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 9,361
Default

That bathtime photo is the BEST!
__________________



Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
That bathtime photo is the BEST!
Okay, full disclosure...I realized my puppy was fluffy. However I did not even grasp the extent of the fluff until I saw how much he shrunk when wet. lol

Haha here is a better version of it since tapatalk super downgraded the quality.
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Torch's Avatar
Torch Torch is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 675
Default

He is so adorable!! I wonder what color his eyes will wind up.

Can you post pics of mom and dad?
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
He is so adorable!! I wonder what color his eyes will wind up.

Can you post pics of mom and dad?
One eye is definitely going to be brown. And the other eye looks like it's going to be marbled blue and amber.

And sure!

Dad



Mom

__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet

Last edited by Upendi&Mina; 01-06-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Whisper's Avatar
Whisper Whisper is offline
Kaleidoscopic Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,746
Default

OMG, he is adorable!
And his parents are wow! gorgeous, too. His sire has a beautiful head and I adore his eyes, and his dam is close to my ideal Aussie- well, in my own head, don't know much about comparison the actual standard.

Anyway, I can not handle the cute and the fluff. kjhkjhk;jhk <3
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
OMG, he is adorable!
And his parents are wow! gorgeous, too. His sire has a beautiful head and I adore his eyes, and his dam is close to my ideal Aussie- well, in my own head, don't know much about comparison the actual standard.

Anyway, I can not handle the cute and the fluff. kjhkjhk;jhk <3
Thank you.

Dad does have a pretty head. The two of them really compliment each other nicely and both provide some improvement to the other. I'm really excited for this little guy to grow up!
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Whisper's Avatar
Whisper Whisper is offline
Kaleidoscopic Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
Thank you.

Dad does have a pretty head. The two of them really compliment each other nicely and both provide some improvement to the other. I'm really excited for this little guy to grow up!
Me, too! With those parents I can't even imagine how gorgeous he's going to be. Well, his epic adorableness does give a clue.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-06-2014, 08:34 PM
LeonilCraig LeonilCraig is offline
Puppy Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 50
Default

He's so adorable. Can I have him?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Me, too! With those parents I can't even imagine how gorgeous he's going to be. Well, his epic adorableness does give a clue.

Haha thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonilCraig View Post
He's so adorable. Can I have him?

No I think he's a keeper.
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-07-2014, 11:11 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
Okay, full disclosure...I realized my puppy was fluffy. However I did not even grasp the extent of the fluff until I saw how much he shrunk when wet. lol

Haha here is a better version of it since tapatalk super downgraded the quality.
OMG..... Thank you. I love you. I will do anything for you if you keep posting pictures. In face, here is my credit card number.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site