Morgan's Secret Santa!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
A big thanks to Julee for the fun gifts! Morgan is very impressed. :D So was my son, for that matter. :p

(Yes, Morgan is still wearing a Halloween collar. I haven't found his Christmas one yet... Please don't judge me. lol)

"Is this for me?"

"Please help me open the box, oh, small human with thumbs."

"Squeaky stuffies!!!"

Between Morgan staring forlornly at the treats, and my son helping rearrange the toys... I really couldn't get a really decent posed shot. XD

"Whatever these are... I wants them." (Zuke's chews)

Justin requested I take his picture, too. Then neither of them would smile. :rolleyes:

"Can I has all the things now?"

As I was putting away the camera, Morgan picked up the plastic bag of bully sticks and chicken feet(!!!) and carried it to me. I could tell he didn't really want to have the plastic in his mouth, but he REALLY WANTED me to open the bag. LOL

Sorry I didn't get many pictures. I was juggling a lot. Hope it's enough to see how much fun we had!

Oh, and the Kitty Boy Brothers want to thank you for their bag of treats, too! They love those treats. Apparently, they were just too cool for the camera today.

Thank you again, Julee!!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
A) Justin is way too adorable. And way too big already, where has time gone?!
B) morgan looks like he loves his gifts! I love him longingly looking at the treats while you take pictures LOL

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan has been LOVING on the hedgehog ALL DAY.

*squeak squeak* *squeak squeak* *squeak squeak* *RUN IN CIRCLES AROUND THE LIVING ROOM* *SQUEAK SQUEAK* *SQUEAK SQUEAK* !!!!!!!11!!!!!11!1!111111111 :D

Haven't tried the chicken feet yet, but he is still VERY interested in that bag every time I open the pantry (where the treats are kept). :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
HAHA. He's adorable. Does he kill squeakies or just play with them like a good dog?
He generally plays really well with them like a good dog. Even so, after a while they do just get loved to death. He's not rough on them, per se, and he doesn't TRY to kill them. They just get a lot of use and eventually (it does take a while) he cracks the squeaker. That end stage of a squeaky's life is always very sad for him. :p

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Great pictures, as always!
And, wow, I cannot believe how big Justin is.
I have nothing to add but WHEN DID YOUR CHILD GET SO BIG?!
He reached up and flipped on a light switch today like it was no big thing. I was like, "SINCE WHEN ARE YOU TALL ENOUGH TO DO THAT???"

Morgan is enjoying the fact that Justin is bigger and rowdier. Those two are inseparable. I've been having to console them both at night because I won't let Morgan sleep in Justin's room. (Someday it won't be an issue, but for the time being if I let it happen it's like a slumber party up there and NOBODY sleeps.)

And since we are in Morgan's SS thread, I would like to include an update to say that Morgan is in love with the squeaky hedgehog. Pure. Bliss. With a squeaker.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I gave Morgan one of the chicken feet yesterday. My camera battery was dead, so I didn't get a pic. :eek: Sorry!

I will say, though, he was all like, "LOVE <3 <3 <3!!!!" So much so that he almost didn't get around to eating it. He just kept smooching it. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.